Hot Deal
Second wave of onecard upgrade started with 10k bonus points

Second wave of onecard upgrade started with 10k bonus points

395°
0
100% OFF 1000.0
Community Angel
AJ89

Those who have idfc onecard and did not got upgrade option earlier, now getting upgrade option to BOB/Federal/SIB with 10k points worth 1000 rs.

Upgrade onecard app and check home page. Few still might not get upgrade option so wait.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/764981/medium/IMG-20220504-WA0013.jpg?1651638188

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/764982/medium/IMG-20220504-WA0014.jpg?1651638203



Expiring In 17 days
58 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

10K points = Rs. ?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
TrueAdvisor wrote:

10K points = Rs. ?

Mentioned in post already

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

didnt get options to choose, it is upgrading to federal only

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Tjs15 wrote:

didnt get options to choose, it is upgrading to federal only

Ther eis no option to choose. They r auto assigning. Afaik federal is best now a days. Sadly I got bob

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Ther eis no option to choose. They r auto assigning. Afaik federal is best now a days. Sadly I got bob

sbi is also there?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

sbi is also there?

Sib – south Indian Bank

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

still no option to upgrade..app updated

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied

Not getting an option just yet.

would prefer to get south Indian Bank and then federal Bank

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got federal last month when rewards were 5k points, however I did not proceed. now it shows BOB with 10k rewards.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

second wave of corona : are you kidding me?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got option but says kyc failed

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This time everyone getting BOB, I want federal

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
coolkish7 wrote:

Got option but says kyc failed

Same here, nothing happened even after complaining many times

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
ImRebel wrote:

This time everyone getting BOB, I want federal

Me too. Asked on twitter also but they mentioned it’s auto assigned by system checks.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Me too. Asked on twitter also but they mentioned it’s auto assigned by system checks.

someone said here that last time he received federal and haven’t upgrade and now the bankig partner changed to BOB
so we can wait for third wave to auto change the banking partner.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
ImRebel wrote:

someone said here that last time he received federal and haven’t upgrade and now the bankig partner changed to BOB
so we can wait for third wave to auto change the banking partner.

Yes but 10k points are at risk

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Yes but 10k points are at risk

Agree, but bob is of no use
Will earn Point later on but only choose federal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ImRebel wrote:

Agree, but bob is of no use
Will earn Point later on but only choose federal

Pls confirm add on one card applied, I opted for plastic card but got pop of metal so whether 3k charges levy on me. 

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
ImRebel wrote:

Agree, but bob is of no use
Will earn Point later on but only choose federal

It doesn’t work on normal Bob offers?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Same here, nothing happened even after complaining many times

From how long u have been trying?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
coolkish7 wrote:

From how long u have been trying?

29th March, complaint on 03 April via email and 16 April via twitter. No response…..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

29th March, complaint on 03 April via email and 16 April via twitter. No response…..

Oops…then pretty much it wont work for me either….Mine is getting upgraded from idfc to south india bank…wat abt u?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
coolkish7 wrote:

Oops…then pretty much it wont work for me either….Mine is getting upgraded from idfc to south india bank…wat abt u?

Same south indian bank, other account got upgraded to federal bank smoothly, i guess problem is with sib

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Any way to switch from sib to Bob?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Migrating from IDFC bank to Federal Bank or BOB is a downgrade only. Your are likely to lose out many offers for trading your one card with 10K points. I received call from IDFC to upgrade and raise my credit limit but I refused.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sriram wrote:

Migrating from IDFC bank to Federal Bank or BOB is a downgrade only. Your are likely to lose out many offers for trading your one card with 10K points. I received call from IDFC to upgrade and raise my credit limit but I refused.

OneCard IDFC has stopped giving many offers. Not sure which illusional world you’re speaking of! :D

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I got BOB upgrade, not interested 

wife got SIB, not interested

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

show federal bank for me

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply