Hot Deal Send Money and Get ₹25 FASTag Voucher for free ( select users only)

461°
1
96% OFF 26.0
Deal Colonel
1,396
30382
128
Send Money and Get ₹25 FASTag Voucher for free ( select users only)
Deal Expired

https://www.payt...m/


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662353/medium/IMG_20210128_204628_085.jpg?1611847134
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662354/medium/IMG_20210128_204625_219.jpg?1611847145



Expired 6 days
33 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
1,396
30382
128

Send ₹500 to get ₹25 FASTag Voucher
User Specific
Check your account

151
1104
8

Sent but not received any voucher. Offer showing in account
Edit:- just got scratch card. VU+. Voucher not worth. It’s applicable only on fast tag purchase

1,396
30382
128
AS007 wrote:

Sent but not received any voucher. Offer showing in account
Edit:- just got scratch card. VU+

Good bro

90
488
4

It says “invalid details” while i am trying to do a fastag recharge. I have always recharged using paytm. Possible they have deactivated it for now because this offer has no minimum amount or something? It can’t be a coincidence that this offer came live and now i am not able to recharge. Working for u?

296
526
12

Got 200 ajio vouchers…not ₹25 card…offer showing but cheater not given as usual

161
3738
11
Lsd wrote:

Got 200 ajio vouchers…not ₹25 card…offer showing but cheater not given as usual

There are two offers going on bro…. Ajio voucher is different one… I guess u should get both If applicable to your account and tnc…

1,396
30382
128
Expand
Himanshu1234567 wrote:

There are two offers going on bro…. Ajio voucher is different one… I guess u should get both If applicable to your account and tnc…

Send 500 again you’ll get 25 FASTag Voucher @Lsd

296
526
12
Expand
Himanshu1234567 wrote:

There are two offers going on bro…. Ajio voucher is different one… I guess u should get both If applicable to your account and tnc…

Got after 2nd transaction plus1

2,814
14933
52

Vu

248
1089
8


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662375/medium/Screenshot_2021-01-29-00-28-21-065_net.one97.paytm.jpg?1611860363https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662376/medium/Screenshot_2021-01-29-00-28-40-100_net.one97.paytm.jpg?1611860375

Get 25 cashback Transfer money 1 time for 500 or more before 28 February 2021
Valid till 28 Feb 2021
Terms and Conditions
Offer Eligibility
* This offer is applicable only when you Transfer money for 500 or more
* Offer can be availed 1 time during the campaign validity
* Offer is applicable for selected users only Offer Duration
* On your first transaction, the offer will be automatically activated.
* Transfer money 1 time before 28-02-2021, 23:59:00 to earn 25rs FASTag voucher Rewards
* Each reward will be received within 24 hours of completion of transaction on which the reward is eligible *
All scratch cards issued from this offer will expire after 30 days
* Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.

51
850
7

Got Rs 25 fast tag voucher

118
5008
28
Snikeus wrote:

Got Rs 25 fast tag voucher

That is called PayTM. Not the same for every user… It depends on its mood, so user specific all the times, sometimes Cashback, sometimes Vouchers & Paytm First Points etc

102
250
2
Expand
Sigma999 wrote:

That is called PayTM. Not the same for every user… It depends on its mood, so user specific all the times, sometimes Cashback, sometimes Vouchers & Paytm First Points etc

It is mentioned in the screenshot that cashback is in the form of Rs.25 Fastag voucher. OP should have mentioned it in the post title.

118
5008
28
Expand
gugaheri wrote:

It is mentioned in the screenshot that cashback is in the form of Rs.25 Fastag voucher. OP should have mentioned it in the post title.

Yes

50
42496
399

I just made a transfer, got this 25 Fasttag voucher (to be credited later) and an Ajio voucher. Can I use this Fasttag voucher on a different account? Any idea how this Fasttag works. We have linked Fasttag with a separate Paytm account

1,396
30382
128
saucap wrote:

I just made a transfer, got this 25 Fasttag voucher (to be credited later) and an Ajio voucher. Can I use this Fasttag voucher on a different account? Any idea how this Fasttag works. We have linked Fasttag with a separate Paytm account

You availed that FASTag Voucher in your acc or yet to redeem???

50
42496
399
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

You availed that FASTag Voucher in your acc or yet to redeem???

Yet to redeem.

1,396
30382
128
Expand
saucap wrote:

Yet to redeem.

I also have 2 of those don’t know what to do with it 😂

50
42496
399
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

I also have 2 of those don’t know what to do with it 😂

I tried on the Fastag Paytm account just now. It says its not valid on this account 😂

1,396
30382
128
Expand
saucap wrote:

I tried on the Fastag Paytm account just now. It says its not valid on this account 😂

I think it’s only for first fastag recharge

51
20
0

Transfer ₹500 and more on Paytm Get ₹25 cashback.
Account Specific
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665573/medium/IMG_20210215_035223.jpg?1613341364

53
44
1

Useless shit by paytm

67
333
2

25 fast voucher only came

67
333
2

Anyone need this voucher pm me for free

Missing