Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Simpl - 10% Cashback on first ever Electricity Bill payment

Simpl - 10% Cashback on first ever Electricity Bill payment

702°
900
10% OFF 1000.0
  • 3137
  • 38
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Cadet
dwaraka.adda...

https://offers.getsimpl.com/billbox-elecbil...p/


GET 10% CASHBACK UP TO ₹100 ON YOUR ELECTRICITY PAYMENT ON BILLBOX


Offer Details:
Get 10% cashback up to a maximum of ₹100.
Valid on your electricity bill payment made using Billbox on Simpl.
The offer is valid only on transactions made between 25th May’22 14:30 hrs to 31st May’22 23:59 hrs.
No coupon code required.
Cashback details will reflect in your Simpl account, within 15 minutes of successful transaction.
Cashback details will be communicated via email, SMS and also accessible in “Transactions” section of Simpl app.
The eligible amount will be credited to a user’s Simpl account post settlement of the Simpl bill.
Cashback will be canceled in case of full refund or cancellation of order.
We are happy to assist you if you have any other concerns,  click here to chat with us.

Expired
37 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please correct the deal topic. It is valid only on first ever electricity bill payment. Not for everyone.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@GrabDeal looks like this time they haven’t applied first ever condition…guys pls comment if anybody got cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
GrabDeal wrote:

Please correct the deal topic. It is valid only on first ever electricity bill payment. Not for everyone.

It’s for everyone

I provided deal link also check there

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://offers.getsimpl.com/billbox-elecbil...p/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/770283/medium/8472885Offer-Card-Billbox_July-1024x640.png?1653488767
Offer Details:
  • Get 10% cashback up to a maximum of ₹100.
  • Valid on your electricity bill payment made using Billbox on Simpl.
  • The offer is valid only on transactions made between 25th May’22 14:30 hrs to 31st May’22 23:59 hrs.
  • No coupon code required.
  • Cashback details will reflect in your Simpl account, within 15 minutes of successful transaction.
  • Cashback details will be communicated via email, SMS and also accessible in “Transactions” section of Simpl app.
  • The eligible amount will be credited to a user’s Simpl account post settlement of the Simpl bill.
  • Cashback will be canceled in case of full refund or cancellation of order. 
  • We are happy to assist you if you have any other concerns,  click here to chat with us.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

1st ever only or repeated also?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please inform if someone got cashback
EVEN AFTER NOT BEING THE FIRST TIME

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
dwaraka.addagiri704 wrote:

It’s for everyone

I provided deal link also check there

Yes, I know. I commented only after checking your link. You’re absolutely right based on what was written there.

But I also checked on my app and the same offer is showing on home screen and clearly mentioned only for first ever electricity bill payment (because I have already paid electricity bill multiple times).

So I said it’s not for everyone. I believe whoever made payment earlier will see this on their app only (only first electricity payment).

If any repeat user can confirm that cashback is being credited I’ll be happy to be proven wrong.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
GrabDeal wrote:

Yes, I know. I commented only after checking your link. You’re absolutely right based on what was written there.

But I also checked on my app and the same offer is showing on home screen and clearly mentioned only for first ever electricity bill payment (because I have already paid electricity bill multiple times).

So I said it’s not for everyone. I believe whoever made payment earlier will see this on their app only (only first electricity payment).

If any repeat user can confirm that cashback is being credited I’ll be happy to be proven wrong.

You are throwing mud in beginning to the users in first go when they see first comment they will skip

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sanRocks wrote:

@GrabDeal looks like this time they haven’t applied first ever condition…guys pls comment if anybody got cashback

Check offer banner on your app. If you’re a repeat user (electricity bill) I believe you’ll see the condition only for first ever electricity bill payment.  Happy to be proven wrong.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
dwaraka.addagiri704 wrote:

You are throwing mud in beginning to the users in first go when they see first comment they will skip

I am sorry you feel this way. It was not intended for that. But also if someone pays the bill and don’t get the cashback it’ll not be fair. So I said and that too only after checking app banner offer.

As I said I’m more than sure it’ll not be for everyone and if someone confirms I’m wrong then it’ll be better for everyone.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
GrabDeal wrote:

I am sorry you feel this way. It was not intended for that. But also if someone pays the bill and don’t get the cashback it’ll not be fair. So I said and that too only after checking app banner offer.

As I said I’m more than sure it’ll not be for everyone and if someone confirms I’m wrong then it’ll be better for everyone.

1st ever ebill offer is from 24th May to 31st May.
Can you check and confirm date?

This one is 25th May

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/770316/medium/IMG_20220525_221125.jpg?1653496900

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

1st ever ebill offer is from 24th May to 31st May.
Can you check and confirm date?

This one is 25th May

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/770316/medium/IMG_20220525_221125.jpg?1653496900

Check here https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/770319/medium/Screenshot_20220525-221635.jpg?1653497233

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

got 100 cb. Vu

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
AS007 wrote:

got 100 cb. Vu

First ever electricity bill?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

1st ever ebill offer is from 24th May to 31st May.
Can you check and confirm date?

This one is 25th May

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/770316/medium/IMG_20220525_221125.jpg?1653496900

Yes, the starting date/time doesn’t match but end date/time matches.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AS007 wrote:

got 100 cb. Vu

please confirm new electricity bill or existing user (electricity bill)?

if working for existing then many people can benefit.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
GrabDeal wrote:

please confirm new electricity bill or existing user (electricity bill)?

if working for existing then many people can benefit.

new

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
GrabDeal wrote:

Yes, the starting date/time doesn’t match but end date/time matches.

It’s looks like both for new (from 24th) and old (from 25th) users.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Cant see any bill payment option on SIMPL app. Where to find it?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Any existing user got the cashback on bill payment?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

It’s looks like both for new (from 24th) and old (from 25th) users.

Yday itself paid 2 bills from Bajaj. On 1 got 50 another no scratch card sad

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My Billbox Opinion is not available. Any trick for that?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

It’s looks like both for new (from 24th) and old (from 25th) users.

No one (existing) has got cashback yet (Atleast not confirmed). I don’t know how can you assume that.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Yday itself paid 2 bills from Bajaj. On 1 got 50 another no scratch card sad

this is Simpl offer not bajaj

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
GrabDeal wrote:

No one (existing) has got cashback yet (Atleast not confirmed). I don’t know how can you assume that.

Assumptions are based on existing evidence.

From both screenshot it’s very clear, the one with date 24th mentioned first ever.
Other one with 25th, not mentioned the same.

Both are different, but no one is ready to try it out and confirm.

Only users who already paid ebill, and now can see the banner(25th may without mentioned first ever) in app can pay and confirm.

No other way

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
GrabDeal wrote:

this is Simpl offer not bajaj

I know. But I would hv saved 150 more if used this instead of bajaj

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Or why not buy Amazon gift card with the 50₹ back on 500 or 75₹ back on 500 grey coloured claim now offer and pay via them
@ least confirmed is 100 on 1000 bill payment or better 125₹ on 1000₹ bill

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply