Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Sketchers Sports Shoes At Minimum  60-66% off

Sketchers Sports Shoes At Minimum 60-66% off

555°
Royal Challengers Bangalore
homedimer

https://www.myntra.com/sketchers?f=Categories%3...

Sketchers Sports Shoes At Min 60-66% off

Expired
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

Apply SPORTY10 for 10% extra off above 2k 

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
bumblefoot wrote:

Apply SPORTY10 for 10% extra off above 2k 

Thank you!

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

If we pay via Paytm or other mode, can we get additional cashback over and above SPORTY10 ?

I see 10% cashback on Ola Money Postpaid / Wallet, but not sure if I will really get it or not. There are no T&C showing.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Budhe-Baba wrote:

If we pay via Paytm or other mode, can we get additional cashback over and above SPORTY10 ?

I see 10% cashback on Ola Money Postpaid / Wallet, but not sure if I will really get it or not. There are no T&C showing.

yes payment offers additional

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:

yes payment offers additional

Paid via Ola Money, havent received any cashback. Like I was fearing.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Paid via Ola Money, havent received any cashback. Like I was fearing.

never used ola money u can use bank offer like kotak bank 10% instant discount no cashback worries

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Paid via Ola Money, havent received any cashback. Like I was fearing.

you will receive after 4-5 days , cashback isn’t instant with ola money.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are these original or first copy ?

Discount is too deep this time

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bought with a new number, it was giving 600 discount 400 (new user) + 200. It is added automatically at checkout. And I paid with my OLA wallet. But they didn’t credited yet the cashback. This is my first ever purchase from Myntra and OLA. Total 1800, i got this deal

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

you will receive after 4-5 days , cashback isn’t instant with ola money.

@vkrmjeet it has been 9 days. No ola money cashback received yet. 

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

@vkrmjeet it has been 9 days. No ola money cashback received yet. 

flushed flushed call after 1-2 day
acc to themselves cashback is processed within 10 working days so they will process manually.
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply