Hotness SlicePay app launch RuPay card, Pay-later card,...

Hot Deal SlicePay app launch RuPay card, Pay-later card, No cost EMI, Instant loan, Shop anywhere (only for students)

897°
Missing
Shopping Friend
331
7478
111
SlicePay app launch RuPay card, Pay-later card, No cost EMI, Instant loan, Shop anywhere (only for students)
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...
SlicePay app launch its own RuPay card, Pay-later card, No cost EMI, Instant loan, Shop anywhere (only for students):

Shop anywhere, pay later.
Go shop and spend on your terms. Swipe your card at malls, shops, make online payments with it or use the app to generated gift vouchers to shop online – One SlicePay account does it all. Use your SlicePay card for all your transactions and pay later the next month at no extra cost.

No Cost EMIs
Get interest free EMIs on your favourite brands and simply pay back in slices. Top of the line brands on SlicePay with no cost EMIs options – Amazon, Flipkart, Uber, Uber Eats, Myntra, Jabong, Bigbasket, Makemytrip, Cleartrip, Snapdeal, Gaana, Pepperfry, Zomato, and Saavn!

Instant loans
Transfer cash from your SlicePay Account instantly into your own bank account in a tap. The money will be available instantly in your bank account to spend as you wish! You can even top up your e-wallet like Paytm. Instant cash loan in a single tap!

Lightning fast sign up and approval!
Open app, submit your Name, College ID and Address proof. That’s it! Your credit limit will be active in an instant and you can just start shopping.

Interest free repayment options
Repay in one go before 5th of every month at 0% interest – only for what you have paid for. Or, you can slice your monthly card bill into easy instalments. Conveniently repay via UPI, Debit card or Netbanking.

No Hidden Charges
SlicePay is transparent, secure and comes with the freedom of no hidden charges. You only ever pay for what you use!

Offers
Make your shopping from SlicePay delightful. Find tons of amazing deals from us and a host of our shopping, booking and payment partners. From 50% off on BookMyShow to amazing cashbacks which can be redeemed on transacting through SlicePay

Currently delighting Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kancheepuram, Mumbai, Pune, Thiruvallur and Vellore.

Install the SlicePay app now and get shopping!

https://i.imgur.com/x7dMJZ2.png

Refer & earn:

• Get your friends onboard SlicePay and earn – ₹100 Cashback every time a friend places their first order! and ₹200 extra credit limit per invite on approval
• Your friends get ₹100 cashback on Signup!

Expired about 1 year
46 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
Missing
Pro DealHunter
4,454
37408
317

IB me if u want referral

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1255
53

1 big doubt, why are you into rupay, Bhim, UPI only ?!
As your dp suggests ?!

Are you employed by dd, to find these rare deals for rupay, Bhim, UPI categories ??

Or self interest ?!
@abhishek012 just a friendly question smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
435
5
triumph triumph triumph Not available in punjab
Missing
Deal Newbie
111
25
1

Ping me referral code and is it trustworthy?

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4,454
37408
317
neer.arora04 wrote:

Ping me referral code and is it trustworthy?

Sent

Missing
Deal Newbie
220
20
0

Ping me referral code

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

What is benifit of this app against credit card?
Is it same like credit card or something else?

Missing
Deal Subedar
336
1417
16

Installed and uninstalled

Missing
Deal Subedar
212
2230
29
vickyVicky wrote:

1 big doubt, why are you into rupay, Bhim, UPI only ?!
As your dp suggests ?!

Are you employed by dd, to find these rare deals for rupay, Bhim, UPI categories ??

Or self interest ?!
@abhishek012 just a friendly question smile

+1 I’ve also this kathin hard sawal @abhishek012 open_mouth

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
514
15

Spoiler Alert…..Only for students….

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I send the referral code

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
50
2

Send me referral code brother 😀

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
985
14

Referral please

Missing
Deal Newbie
68
62
2

Referral please

Missing
Deal Newbie
68
62
2

Referral please

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4386
135
vickyVicky wrote:

1 big doubt, why are you into rupay, Bhim, UPI only ?!
As your dp suggests ?!

Are you employed by dd, to find these rare deals for rupay, Bhim, UPI categories ??

Or self interest ?!
@abhishek012 just a friendly question smile

DD don’t employ people working for other companies, those are admins I would think who post deals.. So he works for UPI. And brought us deals we cant find like this. Because of RuPay we now have 2% charge instead of 4%. And we can do bank transfers fast at 0 cost for now..

If you used swift like before it would cost a lot.. Banks still charge $25 or $50 to do a bank transfer. Even NEFT supposedly free is only if the bank decides it can be free. IMPS set up for FREE because NEFT was not, also charges by sending an SMS which is charged to you.

Hey I posted some problems with UPI here and it got solved.. That took some very higher ups to get involved.. I know higher ups were involved because people like secretaries to regional managers or themselves called about it. And the people involved in the transaction were really meek when talking to them later on like they were scared. I mean these guys were scared out of their mind. Talking to you about excuses and things instead of the normal attitude you get from them.

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
183
1
Expand
alienteck wrote:

DD don’t employ people working for other companies, those are admins I would think who post deals.. So he works for UPI. And brought us deals we cant find like this. Because of RuPay we now have 2% charge instead of 4%. And we can do bank transfers fast at 0 cost for now..

If you used swift like before it would cost a lot.. Banks still charge $25 or $50 to do a bank transfer. Even NEFT supposedly free is only if the bank decides it can be free. IMPS set up for FREE because NEFT was not, also charges by sending an SMS which is charged to you.

Hey I posted some problems with UPI here and it got solved.. That took some very higher ups to get involved.. I know higher ups were involved because people like secretaries to regional managers or themselves called about it. And the people involved in the transaction were really meek when talking to them later on like they were scared. I mean these guys were scared out of their mind. Talking to you about excuses and things instead of the normal attitude you get from them.

How can we do transactions at 0 % ? are you talking about credit card money to bank or what ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
206
8

can we pay through cred app 🤔 for this CC

Missing
Deal Cadet
149
411
5
aashish1593 wrote:
triumph triumph triumph Not available in punjab

Because they don’t judge our economy from songs.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4386
135
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

How can we do transactions at 0 % ? are you talking about credit card money to bank or what ?

What ever gives you the impression about all that?

Even if you can do something does not mean we should – without understanding its consequences……..

There are ways to move credit card cash to bank account and it is clearly mentioned in your CC T&C.. I would rather starve than do it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Referral please

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
198
3

@abhishek012 Thanks for sharing this. Seems this is targetted towards college students who don’t usually get credit card etc.

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
58
1

For pune slice pay message me cashback worth 200rs waiting for you.. Be fast referall. Program.. Ending soon.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
290
3384
34

Pm me refer code

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1166
18

Any Charges For RuPay Card ?

Missing
Floting inactive