Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Smytten App Loot : Get Free Products
Referral

Smytten App Loot : Get Free Products

1121°
0
100% OFF 400.0
  • 6928
  • 75
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Baba
Mr.Unique

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
pm me for referal code

Per refer 50 coins (1 point = 1 rs)

There is no need for the referred person to order , you’ll get 50 points on sign ups and if they order you’ll get extra 150 points 😍

Products are starting from 50 points only

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/713502/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-22-18-37-54-842_com.app.smytten.jpg?1632316479
you must have minimum 400 coins to redeem any product

Expired

Deal Wiki

74 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

So smytten shifted form 6 credits to coins funda. How about shipping charges? Earlier shipping charge was deal killer.
If I remember they were charging Rs 150 or something for shipping. And the products are all samples (10-20 gms)

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
dextor wrote:

So smytten shifted form 6 credits to coins funda. How about shipping charges? Earlier shipping charge was deal killer.
If I remember they were charging Rs 150 or something for shipping. And the products are all samples (10-20 gms)

No shipping this time if you redeem your referal reward fire

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Is this for new users like can old users get for free or we have to pay 150 Shipping charge?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
hana25 wrote:

Is this for new users like can old users get for free or we have to pay 150 Shipping charge?

For all users , no shipping if we order using referral coins

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

I’m seeing 199 shipping charge! Why??  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/713529/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-22-20-31-39-59.jpg?1632322959

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

No shipping this time if you redeem your referal reward fire

How to redeem referral reward? I’ve 400 bucks but I’m seeing 199 shipping charge

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

How to redeem referral reward? I’ve 400 bucks but I’m seeing 199 shipping charge

Go to redeem section , last time in June I redeemed 400 points and got it for free , no shipping charge

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Go to redeem section , last time in June I redeemed 400 points and got it for free , no shipping charge

For 400 points , it’s free for a product and shipping charge too? Sorry for these questions 😅

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

For 400 points , it’s free for a product and shipping charge too? Sorry for these questions 😅

Yess free products and no shipping charge , still try ordering and lemme know if shipping charges are applied or not

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

How is this a loot? They send expired products. Why do you want to use expired / about-to-expire products?

Anyways, I have put my referral code in the box above.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Budhe-Baba wrote:

How is this a loot? They send expired products. Why do you want to use expired / about-to-expire products?

Anyways, I have put my referral code in the box above.

Whaaaaat ? I am really surprised , coz I never got expired or about to expire product 😲, ordered twice previously but never faced such thing

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Yess free products and no shipping charge , still try ordering and lemme know if shipping charges are applied or not

Not working. Maybe for new users

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Not working. Maybe for new users

You have 400 smytten bucks right ? Go to smytten bucks , there on the right hand side is a redeem section , build a cart from there and try to order

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

You have 400 smytten bucks right ? Go to smytten bucks , there on the right hand side is a redeem section , build a cart from there and try to order

Lol thanks but I gave up.
Something is weird on my side but kudos to you for finding a free deal for others plus1

Missing