Spotify Premium India Annual Plan Down to Rs. 999

115°
999
16% OFF 1189.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,438
1911
12

https://www.spotify.c...n/
smile

Expiring In 17 days
17 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
198
130
4

Citibank offer was best till date I guess

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
253
1

😄😄
India me iphone me download kr k sunte haii

Missing
Deal Cadet
153
476
7

I’m a simple gaana app user

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
4

Better to pay for Amazon prime membership for the same price

Missing
Deal Captain
333
9472
106
adymady wrote:

Citibank offer was best till date I guess

True that. I activated my Spotify membership using that offer and received the cashback too.

Missing
Deal Subedar
31
2215
46

Have used 5 Paid Music apps JioSaavn, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, Gaana App, Wynk . Among all, found audio quality better on JioSaavn in highest quality settings. Also for me, there are better playlists available among all and are better organised on JioSaavn. As all content related apps are free with JIO SIM , I wish they had included JioSaavn to the list too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
280
469
12

Got 6 months free Spotify premium after purchasing sony headphone in big billon sale… plus1

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1
Don_Jon wrote:

Have used 5 Paid Music apps JioSaavn, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, Gaana App, Wynk . Among all, found audio quality better on JioSaavn in highest quality settings. Also for me, there are better playlists available among all and are better organised on JioSaavn. As all content related apps are free with JIO SIM , I wish they had included JioSaavn to the list too.

hungama app is best in terms of music quality try and feel the difference

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
110
0

Hum toh hacked Spotify app use kr rhe hai. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
441
3

Never understood What’s so special in Spotify, I use gaana btw

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
301
4

totally depends on the language of the music you hear. but i feel youtube music is better as it has really good range of music.

Missing
Deal Subedar
31
2215
46
Expand
San_Son wrote:

hungama app is best in terms of music quality try and feel the difference

There has to be a good content and playlists to enjoy too.. Have used but didn’t like its content. That’s why won’t try it again.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1
Expand
Don_Jon wrote:

There has to be a good content and playlists to enjoy too.. Have used but didn’t like its content. That’s why won’t try it again.

Yeah agree, was informing only about music quality…

Missing