Steal: Magicpin ITC store ~47% discount (vouchers price reduced)

194°
1226
47% OFF 2335.0
Deal Lieutenant
305
3304
21

http://magicpin.in/walletRecharge?merchantId=97...
Option 1(~46% + 1 freebie): 600 off on 1300 for 62

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/680080/medium/IMG_20210422_235339.jpg?1619115843
Cart value: 1500-10% = 1350



Payable amount with voucher: 1350 – 600 = 750 (free shipping + 1 freebie)



So, total you pay: 750+62= 812 for 1500 cart (~46% discount)



Option 2(~47.5% + 2 freebies): 1000 off on 2100 for 124

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/680081/medium/IMG_20210422_235352.jpg?1619115855
Cart value: 2335 -10% (on 1500) = 2102

Payable amount with voucher: 2102 -1000 = 1102 (free shipping + 2 freebies)

So, total you pay: 1102+124= 1226 for 2335 cart (~47.5% discount) + 2 freebies



Expiring In 15 days
29 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
20
1

600 off on 1300
Pm me for group buy

224
483
16

Here not even a single thing is in stock since last 7 days at my location.

224
483
16

I already used 350 off on 750 code so can i still use these codes?

50
20
1
mehta995 wrote:

Here not even a single thing is in stock since last 7 days at my location.

Yes u can

71
1858
62

please suggest what we can buy. Also give group buy link.

21
1034
56

Groupbuy not working. You will have to wait for sometime/day for groupbuy.

300
812
4
Mr.Bean wrote:

please suggest what we can buy. Also give group buy link.

Ghee – most profitable

120
102
6

Magicpin T&C says only three vouchers can be redeemed in 30 days.
My question is -
1. If I purchase ITC voucher using other Magicpin account can it be successfully applied on ITC website?
2. Is this limit applicable on Magicpin or ITC?

120
102
6
GrabDeal wrote:

Magicpin T&C says only three vouchers can be redeemed in 30 days.
My question is -
1. If I purchase ITC voucher using other Magicpin account can it be successfully applied on ITC website?
2. Is this limit applicable on Magicpin or ITC?

Any info regarding this? @shgoyal

305
3304
21
GrabDeal wrote:

Magicpin T&C says only three vouchers can be redeemed in 30 days.
My question is -
1. If I purchase ITC voucher using other Magicpin account can it be successfully applied on ITC website?
2. Is this limit applicable on Magicpin or ITC?

As far as I know, limit is on magicpin account only, no limit on itc store as no login required

50
32
0

Hi.

Can anyone guide of help on this.

I want to buy magic pin ITC coupon of 750/1600 discount. Its showing me get it for 162.
While I am going ahead it is asking payment of 540.
Am I missing something.
Sorry,  I am new on magic pin. Please help to understand. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683359/medium/Screenshot_20210506-180520_magicpin.jpg?1620304671https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683360/medium/Screenshot_20210506-180152_magicpin.jpg?1620304708https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683361/medium/Screenshot_20210506-175606_Chrome.jpg?1620304721




254
2811
18
sanvan5370 wrote:

Hi.

Can anyone guide of help on this.

I want to buy magic pin ITC coupon of 750/1600 discount. Its showing me get it for 162.
While I am going ahead it is asking payment of 540.
Am I missing something.
Sorry,  I am new on magic pin. Please help to understand. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683359/medium/Screenshot_20210506-180520_magicpin.jpg?1620304671https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683360/medium/Screenshot_20210506-180152_magicpin.jpg?1620304708https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683361/medium/Screenshot_20210506-175606_Chrome.jpg?1620304721




You should have enough Magicpin points.

Missing