Hot Deal [steal] Samsung 6Kg Fully automatic washing machine

315°
15490
26% OFF 20990.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
258
419
7
[steal] Samsung 6Kg Fully automatic washing machine
Deal Expired

https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/samsung-6-kg-5-star-...
Link——https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/samsung-6-kg-5-star-...

Bank discount——Getting 3000/- off on icici credit card

Myntra insider coupon—2000/-

Super coin—-500 discount

Expired 14 days
37 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
717
855
8
coolbuddy wrote:

Phonepe 1000off on washing machines code available

How?

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
302
3

Myntra Insider Coupon redeeming seems to be throwing up some error or is it just me?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649140/medium/711807261f9cab318.png?1605079084

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
103
0

thinking to buy can any one suggest me reviews of this product thanks in advance

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

Can you please give me i will give you mobile or tv coupon whatever you want. Please give it to me.

Missing
Deal Subedar
413
1772
23

I always prefer OmnitchRetail .
We will face such fraud by third party sellers always.
They have found the loophole in FK policies thats why these 3rd party seller will always cheat you .
Don’t go by discount , you will be scammed either by defective or used product and FK will not help you until seller approves return/replacement which he will not.
At the end , you will contact multiple times to FK CC and FK will block your account ultimately.

Missing
Deal Cadet
717
855
8
ChooPakoda wrote:

Got one thanks!

Did you use 500 using supercoins on 6Kg variant ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
132
3
abhivishwanadula325 wrote:

Please check the seller.. its RAMTHRALLA Retail

I think ramthralla is also Flipkart owned. I’m not sure but I’m guessing. I bought ifb from his seller. No problems perfect delivery.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
132
3
abhivishwanadula325 wrote:

Please check the seller.. its RAMTHRALLA Retail

I think ramthralla is also Flipkart owned. I’m not sure but I’m guessing. I bought ifb from his seller. No problems perfect delivery.

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1293
48

RAMTHRALLA is also Flipkart’s own seller. Same as Omnitech so don’t worry about it.

All the complaints on Twitter are regarding late delivery or no installation or starter kit not found in the microwave. So nothing fishy here as well. A lot of new microwaves don’t come with starter kits.

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
103
0

i have purchased this one hope everything goes smooth.
giving first gift to mom in life smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
258
419
7
itsmanohar99862 wrote:

i have purchased this one hope everything goes smooth.
giving first gift to mom in life smile

Received this product in morning, didn’t unbox it but outer package is intact without any external damage or tamper.


Scheduled installation is tomorrow and I will get it unboxed with technician.

Missing
Deal Cadet
717
855
8
ChooPakoda wrote:

Yes I did

But 500 off using supercoin is only available for samsung 6.5 kg model , not 6 kg model. Can you share final discount list?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
732
4558
55

This one is belt drive..

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
302
3
Expand
park930141 wrote:

But 500 off using supercoin is only available for samsung 6.5 kg model , not 6 kg model. Can you share final discount list?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649650/medium/71264185aa9e7805c.png?1605245491
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649651/medium/7126418505dfcd425.png?1605245495
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649654/medium/71264189f5d87263a.png?1605246215

Missing
Deal Cadet
717
855
8
Expand
ChooPakoda wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649650/medium/71264185aa9e7805c.png?1605245491
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649651/medium/7126418505dfcd425.png?1605245495
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649654/medium/71264189f5d87263a.png?1605246215

That’s what i was asking, it is not 500 off using 150 supercoin, you have used 500 super coin for payment.

Missing
Deal Cadet
258
419
7
itsmanohar99862 wrote:

ok bro do give update tmwr after installation smile

Installation is completed and the machine is working perfectly fine.

All accessories like pipes etc were present in the box. Easy and hassle free installation was done.

Satisfied with the product.

Missing