Hot Deal Subway World Sandwich Day : Buy one Get one Free

925°
50% OFF
Missing
Deal Newbie
70
70
0
Subway World Sandwich Day : Buy one Get one Free
Deal Expired

https://www.subway.com...IN
Subway has Buy one get one free offer on Nov 1 for world Sandwich day.

Applicable on Dine in or take away only

Expired 9 months
22 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
74
55
1

Is it valid for all items? Till what time today? Anybody availed?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
0
Januone wrote:

Is it valid for all items? Till what time today? Anybody availed?

Till the store closes.only valid on subs.

Missing
Deal Subedar
151
1068
13

Vu. Last year I had posted.

Missing
Deal Cadet
270
830
12
rohan8397 wrote:

Vu. Last year I had posted.

How you forgot this year? smile smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
114
1030
81

last year was valid on salad/drinks also.

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1241
19
shalabh1976 wrote:

last year was valid on salad/drinks also.

Slowdown I guess toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0

If we order from swiggy we will get??

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
55
1

I just been there..They told its valid on subs n salad as well

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
2

What about in food ordering apps..I suppose not there.

Missing
Deal Cadet
154
201
0
sachinnarang wrote:

If we order from swiggy we will get??

NO , ONLY DINE IN AND TAKEAWAY FROM THE RESTAURANT.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
82
2

Anyone knows if they are running this campaign this in Bangalore? Phoenix mall ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
393
6

i went to subway and bought 3 salads and got 3 free. for others would like to share BOGO is on everything including cold drinks and cookies and other items so enjoy.
subway offer comes only once a year i.e. 1st Nov, i am loving it.
offer is across all subways in the world.

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
113
2
jthakar wrote:

i went to subway and bought 3 salads and got 3 free. for others would like to share BOGO is on everything including cold drinks and cookies and other items so enjoy.
subway offer comes only once a year i.e. 1st Nov, i am loving it.
offer is across all subways in the world.

They refused on other things except Sandwiches. Got Italian BMT bogo my fav.

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
113
2

NZ cancelled Subway bogo offers grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
393
6
Expand
eheh wrote:

They refused on other things except Sandwiches. Got Italian BMT bogo my fav.

strange, in delhi outlet they were telling everyone to buy whatever all is 1+1, many brought cold drinks and cookies too as they too got BOGO, i myself purchased salads and got BOGO

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
393
6
eheh wrote:

NZ cancelled Subway bogo offers grinning

sunglasses thats becaue its 2nd Nov there now.
Missing
Deal Cadet
65
113
2
Expand
jthakar wrote:

strange, in delhi outlet they were telling everyone to buy whatever all is 1+1, many brought cold drinks and cookies too as they too got BOGO, i myself purchased salads and got BOGO

Where in del ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
187
5

anyone from nagpur? will be going to subway with 10 people by cycle. Anyone from nagpur can join us

Missing
Deal Subedar
151
1068
13

BOGO valid on each and everything…. Looto guys. 1 hour remaining

Missing
Deal Cadet
123
550
6
naveendsp1751 wrote:

How much does one sub costs

Bhot jyada
170 starting

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
157
2
Expand
chirag.b wrote:

Bhot jyada
170 starting

Yup and taste good not great so skipped this time also I’ve to travel about 20km for that 😅

Missing