Hot Deal Flat Rs.10,000 Off using 300 SuperCoin on washing machines

602°
Deal Major
2,755
19105
34

https://www.flipkart.com/plus-offer-summary/210...
SuperCoin Loot Deal : Flat Rs.10,000 Off using 300/350 SuperCoin

ELIGIBLE PRODUCTShttps://www.flipkart.com/washing-machines/~cs-m...

Avail Extra 10% off using HDFC Bank Cards & Place Order

DONT MISS THIS, 10000 through supercoins +1250 hdfc card

Expiring In 17 days
34 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
84
1449
20

Already Ghar Pe Ek Hai… Nahi To Buy Kar Leta…. sweat_smile sweat_smile

504
30170
328

Regular price has been increased by 5-10k and they’re offering a separate sc deal

193
7391
39

Not a loot. Overpriced.
Jispe loot hota woh abi  oos.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681874/medium/IMG-20210501-WA0012.jpg?1619812290someone posted this in tg

6,819
30912
71
Moderator
getready wrote:

Regular price has been increased by 5-10k and they’re offering a separate sc deal

Not all of the products are 5-10k inflated.
Some only increased by around 3-5k.
Still 5K extra off is better deal if anyone need Galanz Washing Machine.

@SandipxDip

504
30170
328
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Not all of the products are 5-10k inflated.
Some only increased by around 3-5k.
Still 5K extra off is better deal if anyone need Galanz Washing Machine.

@SandipxDip

The one good deal was the 21k variant (now i can’t see it now)
Edit: This one (Price increased by 2k now)
https://www.flipkart.com/galanz-6-kg-quick-wash...
21k-10k-10% (Previous best 16k+10%)
and May be the 8kg top load @ 5k (based on the TG SS)

6,819
30912
71
Moderator
Expand
getready wrote:

The one good deal was the 21k variant (now i can’t see it now)
Edit: This one (Price increased by 2k now)
https://www.flipkart.com/galanz-6-kg-quick-wash...
21k-10k-10% (Previous best 16k+10%)
and May be the 8kg top load @ 5k (based on the TG SS)

Both 6Kg, 7kg are at better price after 10K off.
Lowest than previous best price.

504
30170
328
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Both 6Kg, 7kg are at better price after 10K off.
Lowest than previous best price.

Yes, these were good deals (Now even the 7KG variant got 2/3k price hike)
But the price difference is 3/4k (effective*).. we wouldn’t have referred this one as “loot” if they offered an instant discount

0
4146
52
SandipxDip wrote:

Not a loot. Overpriced.
Jispe loot hota woh abi  oos.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681874/medium/IMG-20210501-WA0012.jpg?1619812290someone posted this in tg

This was during 4k bump up discount by doing exchange of washing machine + multiple bank offers + supercoin deal

102
4489
95

How to earn supercoins friends? I have only 15 supercoins in total.

211
9864
30
Budhe-Baba wrote:

How to earn supercoins friends? I have only 15 supercoins in total.

By participating in Flipkart video quizzes, normal quizzes and ordering products.

161
731
3

Shit!!! mistakenly purchased this deal…lost 350 sc sleepy

2,755
19105
34
Ragnarok77 wrote:

Shit!!! mistakenly purchased this deal…lost 350 sc sleepy

.

2
674
5
Ragnarok77 wrote:

Shit!!! mistakenly purchased this deal…lost 350 sc sleepy

Why is it not good ?

Missing