Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal supr daily app loot : get products worth 100 for free

1186°
0
100% OFF 100.0
  • 4770 Views
  • 104 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Baba
91
7294
33

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Just create new account on supr daily , referal is not needed

Then wait for 3-5 days after that 100rs will be credited in your account

those credits will be valid for next 4 days , so use it asap

This is self verified – I have created 3 accounts and got 100 in all 3 , placed order and also got delivered


Screenshot attached :

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677947/medium/IMG_20210413_190739.jpg?1618321070

Expired
103 Comments  |  
50 Dimers
  • Sort By
291
29575
151
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Unfortunately it’s not serviceable bro sweat

Tbhi me sochu abhi takk account kyu nhi bnaya Mene sweat_smile sweat_smile

6
6660
90

Have one old account.nothing credited there. Also experience with them was too bad as they have cancelled my order everytime for which i have paid from netbanking too. So uninstalled it last year

91
7294
33
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Have one old account.nothing credited there. Also experience with them was too bad as they have cancelled my order everytime for which i have paid from netbanking too. So uninstalled it last year

I have verified this loot and it is working for all the new accounts if you create it now

17
323
3

Vu , created 1 account just now raised_hands

305
3304
21

Pm me if anybody needs additional referral benifits

57
655
4

With refferal u definitely will get 100 cashback, why to wait for luck?

Anyone need refferal pm me

91
7294
33
shreyu2105 wrote:

With refferal u definitely will get 100 cashback, why to wait for luck?

Anyone need refferal pm me

If we use referal then we won’t get 100 cashback directly , for that we have to use a specific coupon , and due to that we won’t be able to use the credit at the same time

356
1749
5

Already have 8 accounts and all have been suspended cry

91
7294
33
motabhaii wrote:

Already have 8 accounts and all have been suspended cry

Why suspended ?

356
1749
5
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Why suspended ?

They have no reason, and they are even denying the fact that all have been suspended
After suspension you cannot apply any sort of coupons

Missing