Hot Deal Swiggy : Spin and Win Exciting Vouchers -One attempt Per User per day

544°
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,134
1557
17

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...



Get exciting vouchers by spin and win


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/637171/medium/IMG_20200917_002939_564.jpg?1600282828

18 September spin and win question
How many overs are there in an odi over?
25/50
Answer : 50

Expiring In 18 days
36 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
452
1349
22

Where is it showing?

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
494
4

Where do we find that option?

Missing
Critic
1,914
3811
23
hotchap wrote:

Where is it showing?

On same contest page.. scroll further down.
Cc : @Tushar455

Missing
Deal Cadet
33
494
7

Swiggy offline now. How you are able to get

Missing
Deal Subedar
452
1349
22
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

On same contest pages.. scroll further down.

Contest page not showing now

Missing
Critic
1,914
3811
23
Expand
hotchap wrote:

Contest page not showing now

Still available for me.. was the option visible to u earlier..??

Missing
Entertainer
48
6144
84

10% discount coupon Myntra..
Waste

Missing
Deal Subedar
452
1349
22
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Still available for me.. was the option visible to u earlier..??

Yes, i played find helmet and cricket

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
1

Won Urban company 100 off
And
3 months lenskart Gold
In 2 accounts

Missing
Critic
1,914
3811
23
Expand
Tushar455 wrote:

Bro, can you have any direct link to that?

Seems like contest is for app users only.. & can’t get any link from there.

Missing
Critic
1,914
3811
23
co0l1992 wrote:

10% discount coupon Myntra..
Waste

21days cult.fit online classes coupon.. waste for me atleast.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
494
4
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Seems like contest is for app users only.. & can’t get any link from there.

Trying to find it in app itself. What section do I go?

Missing
Deal Subedar
150
1161
14

I can’t find !

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
62
0
Expand
Tushar455 wrote:

Bro, can you have any direct link to that?

Brother just use Bangalore as your location, you’ll be able to see this offer

Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1825
18

Those who are not seeing the game right now in app, just change your location to a place where swiggy is active right now. I changed it to Mumbai central

Missing
Critic
1,914
3811
23
Expand
Tushar455 wrote:

Trying to find it in app itself. What section do I go?

Available for homepage itself..refer to ss below
App version : 3.37.2 (878).. if it helps..

Btw, contest probably isn’t open for all yet.. many users on Android ver 6 & 7 didn’t get the banner yesterday.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/637174/medium/Screenshot_2020-09-17-00-41-47-133_in.swiggy.android.png?1600283685

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
494
4
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Available for homepage itself..refer to ss below
App version : 3.37.2 (878).. if it helps..

Btw, contest probably isn’t open for all yet.. many users on Android ver 6 & 7 didn’t get the banner yesterday.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/637174/medium/Screenshot_2020-09-17-00-41-47-133_in.swiggy.android.png?1600283685

Thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
494
4
Expand
immy_saini wrote:

Brother just use Bangalore as your location, you’ll be able to see this offer

Ya bro. That worked well. Thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
116
5

Thanks bro…Got 3months gaana subscription grin grin 

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
62
0

Anyone wants udemy Rs100 off code, pm me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
533
4

won 3 months gaana+

Missing
Deal Subedar
34
2634
35
Dineshbabuv wrote:

Swiggy offline now. How you are able to get

Enter a location or pin code which is online mean service open

Missing
Deal Subedar
46
1118
20
amoghavarsha715374 wrote:

Won Urban company 100 off
And
3 months lenskart Gold
In 2 accounts

Is lenskart worth anything ?!

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,134
1557
17

I won urban company flat 100/- off Bdwy smiley



Missing