Hot Deal Swiggy Match Day Mania Offers (From 9th April) - 60% off on Order from selected restaurants just before Starting the Match (6-7 PM)

740°
80
60% OFF 200.0
Kolkata Knight Riders
229
46918
343

http://www.swig...om
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/676721/medium/7526866Screenshot-20210408-164629827-1.jpg?1617880838 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/676722/medium/7526866Screenshot-20210408-164637862-1.jpg?1617880844  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/676723/medium/7526866Screenshot-20210408-164650629-1.jpg?1617880848

Expiring In about 1 month
22 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
83
3550
12

VU Nice and let the games begin

522
1810
16

Do not purchase swiggy membership for buy 1 get 1 free
It is really waste

64
326
5

Whole swiggy is jhaand…
now totally useless…. idiots have spoiled swiggy

473
1562
11
Venom14 wrote:

Do not purchase swiggy membership for buy 1 get 1 free
It is really waste

Idiots have changed it to Buy 2 Get 1 on major restaurants.

13
422
48

paid delivery is bad

127
1091
5
Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

Idiots have changed it to Buy 2 Get 1 on major restaurants.

Buy 1 get 1 was also worst of worst. Useless food items was under buy 1 get 1 offer like dal, salad

473
1562
11
Expand
badkarma wrote:

Buy 1 get 1 was also worst of worst. Useless food items was under buy 1 get 1 offer like dal, salad

Yes. Only few restaurants gave good items on B1G1.

98
201
2

Corona ka bhi dhyaan rakho , pata chala ras malai , Aur Ras gulla ke saath Corona free de diya Swiggy ne

50
20
0

Swiggy se order krne jaao to 70rs to delivery charge hi le leta hai . Swiggy is now garbage

50
20
1
CA.MAYANK.KOTHARI wrote:

Corona ka bhi dhyaan rakho , pata chala ras malai , Aur Ras gulla ke saath Corona free de diya Swiggy ne

smile
322
12882
29

Applicable on all resturants?

1,262
18849
68

good share..

57
191
3

Bhai corona h bhi ya govt raat ko curfew laga kr logo ko chu…ya bana rhi h koi in se puche log din me ekathe hote h ya raat ko

2,354
13963
48
Venom14 wrote:

Do not purchase swiggy membership for buy 1 get 1 free
It is really waste

Correct

2,354
13963
48

Vu . Good share bro fire

50
1507
11

I said VU, but
corona said I’ll CU !!! stuck_out_tongue

190
1138
7

Anyone having plan to buy swiggy binge 3 months plan on sharing basis, DM me

245
469
9

O highly doubt they’ll provide flat 60% discount

21
1254
22
Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

Idiots have changed it to Buy 2 Get 1 on major restaurants.

any way to check which restaurant have this without buying membership?

473
1562
11
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

any way to check which restaurant have this without buying membership?

No need to buy.
You can browse the offers and then decide. But offers and products keep changing on daily basis.

38
363
5

will they be able to accommodate so many orders

Missing