Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Tata Neu Get minimum 5% NeuCoins every time you shop on tata stores (Live for all)

Tata Neu Get minimum 5% NeuCoins every time you shop on tata stores (Live for all)

1846°
Deal Captain
sauravDD

https://www.tatadigital.com/sso/enter-phone-...er

Tata Neu Opening For All From 07 April 2022 So Register there

Update : No Referral benefit now : https://www.tatadigital.com/referral-terms-and-...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/755365/medium/image.png?1648548052

NeuPass is a power-packed membership program that offers you a wide range of benefits and privileges. Earn minimum 5% NeuCoins every time you shop on Tata Neu. Select Tata Pay as a payment method at checkout to use your NeuCoins.

1. Get minimum 5% NeuCoins* every time you shop on Tata Neu

2. No minimum spends needed to earn 5% NeuCoins and no limits on NeuCoins earned

3. Using NeuCoins is simple! 1 NeuCoin = ₹1

4. Earn and spend NeuCoins anytime, anywhere on Tata Neu

5. Shop and get offers exclusively on Tata Neu

6. Experience privileges and perks like none other

Your NeuPass is about to get even more rewarding, watch this space for more!

*Applicable on eligible transactions. NeuCoins will be reversed in case of any cancellations/returns.

Croma : https://www.crom...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757668/medium/8346950rJ98ma8.png?1649335072

TataCliq : https://www.tatacli...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757669/medium/834695084SqGek.png?1649335076

BigBasket : https://www.bigbaske...m/


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757670/medium/8346950NBu2fwm.png?1649335079

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757671/medium/8346950bookMarkToastMessage.png?1649335082

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757671/medium/8346950bookMarkToastMessage.png?1649335082

Air Asia : https://www.airasia.co.i...me


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757673/medium/8346950sJVQDez.png?1649335261


1mg : https://www.1m...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757674/medium/8346950k5rzIGc.png?1649335382



Expired
139 Comments  |  
105 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is this exactly?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Link please

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
aneelg wrote:

Link please

tatadigital.com

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

so non employees will be able to refer??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

so non employees will be able to refer??

i think direct signup.. if opening for all, why to gives 100 + 200 coins

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

i think direct signup.. if opening for all, why to gives 100 + 200 coins

Yeah but why would anyone join them if they can already use all of the apps individually so they must give some sign-up bonus to attract customers.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yeah but why would anyone join them if they can already use all of the apps individually so they must give some sign-up bonus to attract customers.

Lol slowly the leftout people like us are getting into a position to negotiate wink

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yeah but why would anyone join them if they can already use all of the apps individually so they must give some sign-up bonus to attract customers.

In using this app you can use benefits, cashback of one app in another app also.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yeah but why would anyone join them if they can already use all of the apps individually so they must give some sign-up bonus to attract customers.

They are giving 5% for most of tata apps which you will miss if you do not join.

Currently 15% coins for bigbasket on 2 orders.

Thats more than enough for anyone to join… and thats the reason everyone looking for referral currently.


Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Lol slowly the leftout people like us are getting into a position to negotiate wink

Then I would say get the referral before 7th 😆

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

They are giving 5% for most of tata apps which you will miss if you do not join.

Currently 15% coins for bigbasket on 2 orders.

Thats more than enough for anyone to join… and thats the reason everyone looking for referral currently.


Yeah if they keep that offer active. I am not much of users of their apps (bigbasket, tatacliq) hence I didn’t felt any rush.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
mohit755 wrote:

In using this app you can use benefits, cashback of one app in another app also.

yeah that’s good actually.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

They are giving 5% for most of tata apps which you will miss if you do not join.

Currently 15% coins for bigbasket on 2 orders.

Thats more than enough for anyone to join… and thats the reason everyone looking for referral currently.


No. 15% extra Neucoins on every BB order (unlimited times). 10% extra discount on selected products offer is valid two times per month. Both offer show in same banner so you got it wrong.

P.S – I order couple of times each week from BB so I can certainly confirm the same.


Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

i think direct signup.. if opening for all, why to gives 100 + 200 coins

onecard is open for all signups but still referral game is on😋

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

onecard is open for all signups but still referral game is on😋

there is a difference between onecard and tataNeu biggrin

TataNeu – does not require CIBIL score :P

Even if you do not signup separately, then can merge your account from their Back end system.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I need tata neu referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
GrabDeal wrote:

No. 15% extra Neucoins on every BB order (unlimited times). 10% extra discount on selected products offer is valid two times per month. Both offer show in same banner so you got it wrong.

P.S – I order couple of times each week from BB so I can certainly confirm the same.


Is there any cap for order amount per order for the 15% neucoins?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Chin_ wrote:

Is there any cap for order amount per order for the 15% neucoins?

No minimum order value. Also no cap on how much you can earn. You can place any number of orders/order for any amount.

Also please keep in mind this is valid till 31st March currently. Whether they’ll increase the validity or not I don’t know.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

sell referal fast for 300

only 7 days remaining.hahahahahaha

dukaan band karna padega phir

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/755389/medium/image.png?1648556184

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Tataneu ref please

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
PappuPager wrote:

sell referal fast for 300

only 7 days remaining.hahahahahaha

dukaan band karna padega phir

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/755389/original/image.png?1648556184

Ab toh agar sabke liye refer wala option aa gya phir bolenge sab share 50% then i’ll use ur referral laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
GrabDeal wrote:

No minimum order value. Also no cap on how much you can earn. You can place any number of orders/order for any amount.

Also please keep in mind this is valid till 31st March currently. Whether they’ll increase the validity or not I don’t know.

And the neugrocery499 code? I applied it after my order and it mentioned 100 cashback i remember seeing somewhere that it was 50rs×2 orders but it mentioned 100rs for me after applying

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Chin_ wrote:

And the neugrocery499 code? I applied it after my order and it mentioned 100 cashback i remember seeing somewhere that it was 50rs×2 orders but it mentioned 100rs for me after applying

NEUGROCERY499 is applicable two times on selected items. But it is not cashback offer. You’ll get 10% instant discount upto Rs. 100 on each order. (100×2 = 200 on total two orders). Plus 15% extra Neucoins along with 1 Neucoin per Rs. 100 spent on BB (For ex – Order value of Rs. 500 will give you 80 Neucoins)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Need TATA Neu referral code

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply