Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
TataPlay Jingalala Wednesday afternoon offer - English Movies and English Entertainment Pack for Re.1 each (30 days)

TataPlay Jingalala Wednesday afternoon offer - English Movies and English Entertainment Pack for Re.1 each (30 days)

557°
1
99% OFF 100.0
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

+🔥

Can someone pl tag me if any of these channel air the amazing Ying Xiong 🤩 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0299977/

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

+HA +KG. pls include me in your tag list as well (for TataPlay) 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
I also have Tata Sky, please tag me too bro. Although I rarely switch on the TV it feels good to be part of a club blush
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Its showing 133 rs for English Movie HD.. please guide 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working. Request cannot be processed now.Any body facing this problem. 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
jsachaniya wrote:
Its showing 133 rs for English Movie HD.. please guide 
We are unable to avail this offers via app/website.

Pls try miss call, sms or whatsapp method.
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
sathish_kumar wrote:

Not working. Request cannot be processed now.Any body facing this problem. 

Pls deactivate ur existing regular English movies pack and try.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

vu. thanks @Scorpion

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Oh wow! what's this website... Trusted one? And will I be able to watch it ad free?

Yes I'm using it, as of now no ads only pop up ads of hosting website that can be skipped with ad-blocker
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
ravig757 wrote:
Yes I'm using it, as of now no ads only pop up ads of hosting website that can be skipped with ad-blocker

Thanks bro. Seen it many years back and since then vanished from tv channels like how @rajrocks bro vanished from dd.

My weekend movie 🎥 plan is set thanks to u 30 Karma 🛐✝️ given 😊

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:
We are unable to avail this offers via app/website.

Pls try miss call, sms or whatsapp method.
I have already availed it 1 time before (I think around 6 months back) , So am I eligible to subscribe at Re.1 again ?
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
ritesh.cricfan270827 wrote:
I have already availed it 1 time before (I think around 6 months back) , So am I eligible to subscribe at Re.1 again ?
Ofcourse. We are availing this offer every month without any issues.
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply