Hot Deal Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Core i3 10th Gen (4 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) Thin and Light Laptop

651°
32990
47% OFF 62016.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1556
13

https://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-thinkpad-e14-co...
Thinkpad e14
i3 10th gen
4gb
256gb ssd

HURRY UP
Cashback offers upto 3000 available.

Expiring In 18 days
62 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
15
973
7

This deal is from the morning. I think they have good stock this tym

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1556
13
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

I checked in the noon it was there and then in the evening that’s y ..

I placed order around 7.30 today for the 1tb one. It wasn’t available then.
Anyway.
Thanks for the update plus1
@caks2006407

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
973
7
Expand
cocay wrote:

I placed order around 7.30 today for the 1tb one. It wasn’t available then.
Anyway.
Thanks for the update plus1
@caks2006407

Yes u can update to ssd in ur laptop it was also good deal

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5340
63
Expand
cocay wrote:

I placed order around 7.30 today for the 1tb one. It wasn’t available then.
Anyway.
Thanks for the update plus1
@caks2006407

256GB is too less, anyway you will have to replace it with bigger one.
So better add 256GB SSD to your model(1TB HDD model)

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1556
13
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

256GB is too less, anyway you will have to replace it with bigger one.
So better add 256GB SSD to your model(1TB HDD model)

256 is more than sufficient for me. Been using 256 on my previous one.

Can’t grab all offers all the time. You have been a great help. Thank you. KG

Missing
Deal Cadet
282
930
14

Lenovo laptop is not good. better to go acer,dell,hp

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
4

Good model for normal use.. bought during BBD sale same price. After Bank discount 3k..final price 30k..

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1556
13
BadeShaheb wrote:

Lenovo laptop is not good. better to go acer,dell,hp

What’s not good about it? I have been using thinkpad edge 14, its previous gen for over 6 years

Missing
Critic
350
2484
37
Expand
cocay wrote:

What’s not good about it? I have been using thinkpad edge 14, its previous gen for over 6 years

Thinkpad quality has gone down after lenovo took over completely from IBM just like what happened with Motorola phones.

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
973
7
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Yes u can update to ssd in ur laptop it was also good deal

Hey I am buying a laptop now  is there any real difference between hd and fhd

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1556
13
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Hey I am buying a laptop now  is there any real difference between hd and fhd

No idea. I have used a 1366*768 till now. Will be using fhd first time.
Probably others can help answer it

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
4
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Hey I am buying a laptop now  is there any real difference between hd and fhd

Full HD makes always picture better quality..this model has IPS display

Missing
Critic
350
2484
37
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Hey I am buying a laptop now  is there any real difference between hd and fhd

Yes for majority. Just compare a 1080p or higher screen resolution recent phone with a 720p mobile from 4-5 years ago & you should be able to notice the difference.

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
973
7
Expand
saikrishnag21 wrote:

Full HD makes always picture better quality..this model has IPS display

Full hd means ips or ipS is different

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
973
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Yes for majority. Just compare a 1080p or higher screen resolution recent phone with a 720p mobile from 4-5 years ago & you should be able to notice the difference.

Is there any real or vast difference in colors or picture quality … 

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Someone please help me, not able to decide which one to buy out of these options : 1 is 1 DELL i3 @ 28k , 1 hp 5 ryzen @ 25k, and this 1 @ 30k… Thanks !

Missing
Deal Cadet
409
354
5
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Is there any real or vast difference in colors or picture quality … 

No vast differences. If you are used to watch movies @ 720p , then 1080p will enhance your watching experience a little bit. 4k will make huge difference but it’s costly. 1366*768 has been standard resolution for quite a time for older laptops now FHD is standard.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
4
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Full hd means ips or ipS is different

This model has Full HD and IPS panel display which is best in segment

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1556
13
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Full hd means ips or ipS is different

IPS is a technology used in lcd. Full hd(1920*1080) is the pixel density on LCDs

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1
Expand
saikrishnag21 wrote:

This model has Full HD and IPS panel display which is best in segment

Someone please help me, not able to decide which one to buy out of these options : 1 is 1 DELL i3 @ 28k , 1 hp 5 ryzen @ 25k, and this 1 Lenovo @ 30k… Thanks !

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1556
13

Out of Stock flushed
@popeyemask hey, can you check if you see this available on Flipkart now? Even if it is available at some other link, please share.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
1


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649811/medium/Screenshot_20201114_080614.jpg?1605321477https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649812/medium/Screenshot_2020_1114_080531.png?1605321497Last week I have purchased this dell laptop 15 inch fhd 4gb ram which can be extended upto 16 gb.  256gb ssd,  1th hdd,  ms office and windows 10…. Final cost was around 37000… And with no no cost emi for 12 months paid 34331….. Laptop is good..  Takes around 15 secondS to boot..  Processing is also fast..  Bought for home use/ surfing / data storage..  Overall happy with the product..  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649813/medium/Screenshot_2020_1114_080432.png?1605321512


Missing