Today Amazon Quiz [ 2 November ] win One plus Tv

186°
  • 1400 Views
  • 20 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
Budding Star
1,659
11105
35
Amazon Coupons
Deal Expired

Q1 Today, 2nd November is the birthday of famous Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan. Which was his first Bollywood film?
Ans Deewana

Q2 This American actor played the character of ‘Ross’ in the famous comedy show FRIENDS. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans David schwimmer

Q3 The folk music form of ‘Lavani’ is associated with which state?
ANS MAHARASHTRA

Q4 In terms of area which is the smallest continent?
Ans – Australia

Q5 Which of these is NOT classified as a greenhouse gas?
Ans . HYDROGEN

Expired about 1 year
19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
100
16437
119

Incomplete post . Only sequence posted by op . No Questions & Answers .
It is allowed !??

@MJ911 @admin

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593415/original/Screenshot_20191102-080538.png?1572663274  

100
16437
119
Expand
Ashish-Raj wrote:

Why incomplete post I written answer First then I go for edit

Bro , you posted only sequence & later updated Questions & answers (08:09am)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593413/original/Screenshot_20191102-080538.png?1572662572
@MJ911 @admin

 

3,362
17600
82
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

Bro , you posted only sequence & later updated Questions & answers (08:09am)

Bro He written Ans First & The correct Answer & simple way too[ Vu+ Bro keep it Up ]

1,659
11105
35
Expand
Ram-Bhaiya wrote:

Bro He written Ans First & The correct Answer & simple way too[ Vu+ Bro keep it Up ]

Thanks bro grinning

100
16437
119
Expand
Ram-Bhaiya wrote:

Bro He written Ans First & The correct Answer & simple way too[ Vu+ Bro keep it Up ]

.

351
1270
17
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593414/original/Screenshot_20191102-080538.png?1572662720
Only sequence

Only sequence?
Still that is correct only na….. Also it’s easy to remember the sequence and mark answers correctly.

100
16437
119
Expand
jileg wrote:

Only sequence?
Still that is correct only na….. Also it’s easy to remember the sequence and mark answers correctly.

Bro , No problem with only  sequence but after some time op updating his post ( Questions & answers ) . If op/dimers  think sequence is enough then why OP  updates post later??  Isn’t Slot booking .

And 1 more thing bro , I Never copy pasted Amazon quiz answers from any other websites . You will find quiz ans on Google after 08:03am but I post ans before 8:02 am.
@jileg

1
3867
94

Why dont you guys post in the correct section? This is not a deal. VD.

5,395
27793
993
Admin

@Ashish-Raj as we discussed it over chat, i am mentioning it here so that everyone is aware.

Quiz deal should have all info shared together. Questions along with correct answers.

Editing it later is fine but if someone else has shared a deal with complete info in between then other dimer will get credit for it.

81
7482
50
bumblefoot wrote:

@Ashish-Raj as we discussed it over chat, i am mentioning it here so that everyone is aware.

Quiz deal should have all info shared together. Questions along with correct answers.

Editing it later is fine but if someone else has shared a deal with complete info in between then other dimer will get credit for it.

Thx for clarification bumblefoot

Missing