Hot Deal Trick - 25% Flat Instant Discount on Ghee, Oils etc.. (AMEX BigBasket trick)

464°
3000
25% OFF 4000.0
Deal Lieutenant
1,188
5283
109

Hey guys…

I just used this trick to order Premium Ghee , Saffola Gold Oil for 25% Discount

https://www.bigbask...om

1) Go to Bigbasket and add Non-ghee, non-oil products worth Rs. 2500.

2) Once your Basket reach 2500, add Ghee, oil… Lets assume your cart reaches Rs. 4000

3) Now checkout and apply coupon BBAMEX25 … You won’t see any discount.. Don’t worry.

4) Select “Credit Card” and Pay Now… it will still show 4000… don’t worry.. Add card number, CVV, expiry date etc.. and click pay now.

5) Now you will see Discount of Rs. 1000 … before you enter your OTP..

So trick is to make cart atleast 2500 of non-ghee, non-oil.. and then add ghee, oil to avail discount.

If you cart of non-ghee, non-oil is less than 2500 than bb will complain about ghee/oil restriction…

Max discount on card is 1000… so keep cart at 4000 and use supplementary cards

Expired over 2 years
17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
5,140
26250
159

Seriously.. What’s trick here.. You are obviously paying more than 2500 to include oil ghee etc… flushed

1,188
5283
109
skaluva wrote:

Seriously.. What’s trick here.. You are obviously paying more than 2500 to include oil ghee etc… flushed

U end up getting oil ghee @ 25% off

5,140
26250
159
Expand
Singh-the-King wrote:

U end up getting oil ghee @ 25% off

That i understood.. But it’s not a trick at all.. If you get the same for 2500 worth transaction, then it’s called trick.. Just to get oil ghee etc for 25% off, do you want me to include 2500 worth products which are of no use for me?  Once you cross minimum transaction limit, you can buy anything with 25% off.. grin

0
2166
29
skaluva wrote:

Seriously.. What’s trick here.. You are obviously paying more than 2500 to include oil ghee etc… flushed

I think he means
Min amount is 2500 but max eligible order 4000

5,140
26250
159
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

I think he means
Min amount is 2500 but max eligible order 4000

Yeah.. Of course.. Max discount is 1000.. So  we can order 4000 worth products to get max benefit.. I’m not sure logic behind here.. Or am I missing something?? rolleyes flushed

1,188
5283
109

It’s worth if u plan to do ur grocery shopping… But if one is planning, then u can make cart 4000 and get ghee oil at 25% discount.. which is rare

Understood?

0
26364
269

Good share OP. Thanks.

125
40920
324
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Yeah.. Of course.. Max discount is 1000.. So  we can order 4000 worth products to get max benefit.. I’m not sure logic behind here.. Or am I missing something?? rolleyes flushed

Yes, u are missing the point. Its good for those who know how to plan their grocery list. Effectively 25% u can still get on Oil, ghee, butter also.

0
933
72

1000 pe 250 payzapp on oil/ghee everything….choti list effective use

51
20
1

Whether it will work, if i add money in bigbasket wallet

109
1657
22

Is BBAMEX25 is only One time applicable for 1 BB account? I am getting maximum redemption limit reached when applying this code today on BB cart. I have used this code last month 1 times. please suggest anyone.

368
1407
13
dealyogi wrote:

Is BBAMEX25 is only One time applicable for 1 BB account? I am getting maximum redemption limit reached when applying this code today on BB cart. I have used this code last month 1 times. please suggest anyone.

this Amex promotion is one time use during offer period. i.e. 7 july

109
1657
22
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

this Amex promotion is one time use during offer period.

We can use supplementary card to place new order, as Amex treats SC as separate card. But nowhere it is mentioned that it is one time for BB user too!!!

152
1419
25

kids use bigbasket.
Legends use Grofers :p
stop fighting abt big basket offers. Keep calm and buy from grofers.
Cheaper rates and good offers.

109
1657
22
BlueWater wrote:

kids use bigbasket.
Legends use Grofers :p
stop fighting abt big basket offers. Keep calm and buy from grofers.
Cheaper rates and good offers.

Do you think on Grofers, there is 25% discount available?? Or the price on Grofer is much less than Bibbasket in such a way that it can overcome 25% amex discount?? If so, then please give link of 1-2 products on Grofer so that we can compare it with Bigbasket. By this way, we can also be mature from kids and become legends like you and will use Grofer. Waiting for your response.

0
5675
111
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

Do you think on Grofers, there is 25% discount available?? Or the price on Grofer is much less than Bibbasket in such a way that it can overcome 25% amex discount?? If so, then please give link of 1-2 products on Grofer so that we can compare it with Bigbasket. By this way, we can also be mature from kids and become legends like you and will use Grofer. Waiting for your response.

Ignore him. He is a “legend”, which means “a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated”.

0
5675
111

Thanks OP. Used the trick today (last day of the offer). KG.

Missing