Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Bug :Swiggy Instamart Code  (Phonepe/cred/paytm/gpay ) working 3 times

Bug :Swiggy Instamart Code (Phonepe/cred/paytm/gpay ) working 3 times

524°
Post Tycoon
VipulSuryan

https://www.swiggy.com/swiggy-ins...rt

Bug : swiggy instamart codes (Phonepe/cred/paytm/gpay ) working 3 times


1. Order by using the code 1 time
2. Now take another mobile and use simultaneously 2 diff accounts of swiggy . Now use same code in both account.
3 Now Place order at same time in both account order will be placed using the code

Expired
36 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to skip shipping charges? Will a swiggy subscription work on instamart too?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
22sumit wrote:

How to skip shipping charges? Will a swiggy subscription work on instamart too?

No.
Schedule order for later and make cart ₹200+
Delivery will come down to ₹15.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

No.
Schedule order for later and make cart ₹200+
Delivery will come down to ₹15.

Thanks… That I know but can’t evade the delivery charges completely

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
22sumit wrote:

Thanks… That I know but can’t evade the delivery charges completely

Yes you can’t. Super won’t work here.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

No.
Schedule order for later and make cart ₹200+
Delivery will come down to ₹15.

How to schedule order for later, not getting an option to change getting it as instant delivery only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anyone pls clarify ??
One swiggy account can be used with how many cred coupons ?

P.s I know that one cred coupon can be used twice in a single swiggy account.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Rookie19 wrote:

How to schedule order for later, not getting an option to change getting it as instant delivery only

If it’s available it will show at before making payment, no particular option..

Missing