Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Truemeds: Medicines at 40%+ upfront discount

Referral
505°
600
40% OFF 1000.0
Deal Subedar
65
1499
7

Important Points:-
1) Flat 20% discount on MRP+25% discount on top of that subject to available TM cash you earned by referral.(Not capping). In practical the total discount is always 40%+.

2) Referrer gets 200 TM cash once someone places first order after joining by his link. One who joins gets instant 200 TM cash.

This an update to previous deal posted at- https://www.desidime.com/deals/truemeds-flat-20... .
Creating this new thread because they revamped their referral process and now anyone can refer just by sharing his referral URL.

Expired

Deal Wiki

54 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
525
1906
16

Again you posted Truemeds
are u agent or owner?

65
1499
7
Venom14 wrote:

Again you posted Truemeds
are u agent or owner?

I’m just a regular buyer.
Getting medicines at 40% discount is quite great.
They are a bit slow and availability of medicines is less compared to Pharmeasy and other big players but you can ask other dimers who ordered about their experience.
Packaging and Medicine quality is great.

0
11215
131
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

I’m just a regular buyer.
Getting medicines at 40% discount is quite great.
They are a bit slow and availability of medicines is less compared to Pharmeasy and other big players but you can ask other dimers who ordered about their experience.
Packaging and Medicine quality is great.

How much time do they take to deliver medicines?

102
4489
95
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

I’m just a regular buyer.
Getting medicines at 40% discount is quite great.
They are a bit slow and availability of medicines is less compared to Pharmeasy and other big players but you can ask other dimers who ordered about their experience.
Packaging and Medicine quality is great.

Spoken like a true agent.
J/k laughing

Also, my referral link shows null
Everything is broken in this app.

97
1364
8

No healthcare product only prescription based medicine

102
4489
95

@ZNZ
Will I get same discount % (say 30%) whether I order 800 rupees medicines or 1200 rupees medicines OR is there a upper limit of discount?

102
4489
95

Just to update all of you, only 20% of the TM cash can be utilized in your order.

97
1364
8

Instead of offering discount they need to hire a good developer to refine their app

51
74
1

@ZNZ which min cart value should I make to utilise 200 truemed credits + 20%off dis??

39
5332
44
fatib wrote:

@ZNZ which min cart value should I make to utilise 200 truemed credits + 20%off dis??

for 20% discount no minimum cart value as its a discount on MRP offered by Truemeds. For using wallet balance, minimum order value of 500 may or may not be required, its not mentioned explicitly in their tnc. You can try by placing a lower value order and cancel if wallet balance is not applied automatically

0
241
36

DO they ask for prescription or they have doc in panel like netmeds?

194
2516
37
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

for 20% discount no minimum cart value as its a discount on MRP offered by Truemeds. For using wallet balance, minimum order value of 500 may or may not be required, its not mentioned explicitly in their tnc. You can try by placing a lower value order and cancel if wallet balance is not applied automatically

Wallet balance applies as 25% of order amount so for complete utilisation of TM Cash min Rs800 worth of order needs to be placed. 3 days ago I had placed an order amounting Rs756 and after 25% deduction (-Rs189) via TM cash, paid Rs567 as final order amount.
cc @fatib

39
5332
44
fandudeals wrote:

DO they ask for prescription or they have doc in panel like netmeds?

u can order without prescription as they have Doctors on their panel, who call even if you upload a prescription, for suggesting cheaper alternative medicine

0
241
36
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

u can order without prescription as they have Doctors on their panel, who call even if you upload a prescription, for suggesting cheaper alternative medicine

Thanks

Missing