Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
TV Deals : Mi, Oneplus, Redmi (Apply Coupon + Diamonds Coupon + Bank Offer)

TV Deals : Mi, Oneplus, Redmi (Apply Coupon + Diamonds Coupon + Bank Offer)

504°
Deal Newbie
Captain_Neo

🌟TV Deals : BEST Time to Buy Led TV with Triple Offers Applied 🖥

Offers Applied : Apply Coupon + Diamonds Coupon + Bank Offer

•🌟Mi (55 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV @ 36,999 (Effectively).

1st Claim ₹2000 Cashback Coupon With 1000 Diamond : https://www.amazon.in/l/27087125031?pf_rd_m=A1K...

Then Buy : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B081Z1RQLV

Apply ₹1000 Off Coupon + ₹2000 Cashback For Diamond Offer + ₹3000 Off With Axis/Citibank/IndusInd Bank Credit Card.

•🌟Mi (50 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV @ 30,499 (Effectively).

1st Claim ₹1500 Cashback Coupon With 1000 Diamond : https://www.amazon.in/l/27087125031?pf_rd_m=A1K...

Then Buy : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07X841RGL

Apply ₹1000 Coupon + ₹1500 Cashback For Diamond Offer + ₹3000 Off With Axis/Citibank/IndusInd Bank Credit Card.

•🌟Mi 108 cm (43 inches) Horizon Edition Full HD Android LED [email protected] 22499 (Effectively)

1st Claim ₹1000 Cashback Coupon With 750 Diamond : https://www.amazon.in/l/27087125031?pf_rd_m=A1K...

Then Buy : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08H883LR6

Apply 1000₹ Off Coupon + 1000₹ cashback for Diamond Offer + 1500₹ off With Axis / Citibank / IndusInd Bank Credit Card

•🌟OnePlus 108 cm (43 inches) Y Series Full HD LED Smart [email protected] 21999 (Effectively)

1st Claim ₹1000 Cashback Coupon With 750 Diamond : https://www.amazon.in/l/27087125031?pf_rd_m=A1K...

Buy from Here : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08B42HNH7

Apply 1000₹ Off Coupon + 1000₹ Cashback for Diamond Offer + 2000₹ off With Axis / Citibank / IndusInd Bank Credit Card

•🌟OnePlus Y Series 80 cm (32 inches) HD LED Smart Android [email protected] 12,999 (Effectively)

1st Claim ₹500 Cashback with 500 Diamond : https://www.amazon.in/l/27087125031?pf_rd_m=A1K...

Buy from Here : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08B42LWKN

Apply 1000₹ Off Coupon + 500₹ Cashback for Diamond Offer + 1500₹ Off with Axis / Citibank / IndusInd Bank Credit Card

PC : OnePlus Site selling it for 13,999 during Diwali Sale (with Bank Offer)

•🌟Redmi 32 inch Android TV (2021 Model)@ 11699 (Effectively)

🔗https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09F9YQQ7B

Apply ₹1500 Off + Pay using Axis/Citibank/Induslnd bank

Expired
10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mi 4x is an outdated 2019 model. Replaced with mi 5x

Cool Cool
Link Copied
saikrishnag21 wrote:

Content has been removed!

flushed do local shops give so much discounts on electronics
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/Mi-138-8-Inches-Ultra-And...

Deal of the Day: ₹42,999.00

1) – Apply ₹1,000.00 coupon

2) – 3000 bank discount

3) – 2000 diamond offer – https://www.amazon.in/l/27061603031/ref=s9_acss...

flipkart 42999 – https://www.flipkart.com/mi-4x-138-8-cm-55-inch...?

croma 42999 – https://www.croma.com/xiaomi-mi-4x-138-8cm-55-i...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nokia 2021 TV are better budget models of you want to purchase.
Search on YouTube channels
Vineet malhotra, geekyranjit

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nOne123 wrote:

Nokia 2021 TV are better budget models of you want to purchase.
Search on YouTube channels
Vineet malhotra, geekyranjit

Any recommendation for 4k TV to be used as Monitor? 32’ would have been ideal but I don;t think there is any TV less than 43’ thats 4k

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
kartikoli wrote:

Any recommendation for 4k TV to be used as Monitor? 32’ would have been ideal but I don;t think there is any TV less than 43’ thats 4k

You want monitor or TV?
Because 4k monitor is available below 32" but no tv.
There is a good reason for that. Input lag is double in tv compared to monitor.

If you want tv then then it should be big for everything. Unless area is small. 32" for 4k is bad.
You can go though these channels Vineet Malhotra, techiebeez india true and unbiased reviews as of now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iPxzRybrqB-aaT...

You can check this link for best TVs and check review on YouTube.

I’m no expert but 32" is not good for 4k


38" to 40" 4k models are available.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nOne123 wrote:

You want monitor or TV?
Because 4k monitor is available below 32" but no tv.
There is a good reason for that. Input lag is double in tv compared to monitor.

If you want tv then then it should be big for everything. Unless area is small. 32" for 4k is bad.
You can go though these channels Vineet Malhotra, techiebeez india true and unbiased reviews as of now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iPxzRybrqB-aaT...

You can check this link for best TVs and check review on YouTube.

I’m no expert but 32" is not good for 4k


38" to 40" 4k models are available.

Thanks for the links, I need a Monitor to be used for work + slight gaming (though I hardly get time to play any game). Currently using BenQ 27’ Full HD Monitor and its running great for more than 4yrs now. During these sales thought there maybe a good deal for higher resolution than 1080p. Since I am accustom to 27’ already so 32’ would be ideal upgrade but those monitors are costly and I wanted to keep the budget low with quality product.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
kartikoli wrote:

Thanks for the links, I need a Monitor to be used for work + slight gaming (though I hardly get time to play any game). Currently using BenQ 27’ Full HD Monitor and its running great for more than 4yrs now. During these sales thought there maybe a good deal for higher resolution than 1080p. Since I am accustom to 27’ already so 32’ would be ideal upgrade but those monitors are costly and I wanted to keep the budget low with quality product.

I would suggest not to buy anything now.
Prices are at high. For everything almost. Shortage of this and that.
I purchased monitor in 2017, now price increased by 4k.
If old monitor is working fine then don’t buy new.
There are many tech forums you can join to discuss which monitor you should get. Techenclave, digit.in etc etc can help you with all the stuff.
Decide 2-3 monitors sort by priority purchase and then desidime will help you grab the best deal among 3.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nOne123 wrote:

I would suggest not to buy anything now.
Prices are at high. For everything almost. Shortage of this and that.
I purchased monitor in 2017, now price increased by 4k.
If old monitor is working fine then don’t buy new.
There are many tech forums you can join to discuss which monitor you should get. Techenclave, digit.in etc etc can help you with all the stuff.
Decide 2-3 monitors sort by priority purchase and then desidime will help you grab the best deal among 3.

Thanks for stopping me else these sales would make things worse smile I am a member of all these forums for more than a decade now and was a Tech Mod few years back but then life caught up and I lost the touch. If I buy a 4k monitor now then it means another investment for GPU as my 1060 won’t be enough for any game on 4k.

Missing