Hot Deal Uber 50% upto 75 off on 3 rides via MasterCard

1967°
Missing
Perfectionist
1,742
62852
604
Uber Coupons
Deal Expired

Use promo code MASTER75 to get 50% off up to Rs.75* on 3 Uber rides, when you pay via Mastercard
http://www.ub...om

Expired 7 months

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Nigel

Add mastercard in payment method and load uber wallet with discounted uber vouchers from magicpin or nearbuy.
Promo code discount will be applied and amount will be deducted from wallet balance.

62 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35490
466

Applied promo
it says next 5 rides
even top header shows 31st Dec 2019
promo text shows 31st Dec 2018

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
332
3719
34
A2Zdeals wrote:

Applied promo
it says next 5 rides
even top header shows 31st Dec 2019
promo text shows 31st Dec 2018

But promo discount is applying on selecting mastercard as payment

Missing
Perfectionist
1,742
62852
604
A2Zdeals wrote:

Applied promo
it says next 5 rides
even top header shows 31st Dec 2019
promo text shows 31st Dec 2018

https://www.uber.com/en-IN/blog/uber-promo-code...

3. Mastercard –
i. 50% discount on 3 (Three) rides subject to a cap of INR 75 (Seventy Five) per ride for all
MasterCard cardholders who added the Mastercard on Uber after January 1, 2019.
ii. Offer not applicable on UberMoto and UberAuto rides.

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2929
37

Got email from uber regarding this code.
Now have gpay, Paytm, MasterCard and amex card promotions in my account wink

Missing
Pro Budding Star
398
5758
106
Geekynick wrote:

Got email from uber regarding this code.
Now have goat , Paytm, MasterCard and amex card promotions in my account wink

What are the other promotions brother?

Edit:- Got them but eligible for none except this sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
55
1070
26
Geekynick wrote:

Got email from uber regarding this code.
Now have goat , Paytm, MasterCard and amex card promotions in my account wink

Wats amex card promotion ?

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25919
154
Geekynick wrote:

Got email from uber regarding this code.
Now have gpay, Paytm, MasterCard and amex card promotions in my account wink

amex showing upfront discount for you? For me code applied, but not showing discount..

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2929
37
Expand
raksrocks wrote:

Wats amex card promotion ?

Get 50% off up to Rs. 75 per ride using the promocode UBAMEX1

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2929
37
Expand
skaluva wrote:

amex showing upfront discount for you? For me code applied, but not showing discount..

I don’t have amex card 😝
But promotion applied successfully

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2929
37

@avgn btw I got 50% off upto ₹75 for 5 rides from this code

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25919
154

this mastercard promotion not working for me.. gettting this error
https://i.imgur.com/750GnjL.jpg

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25919
154
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

I don’t have amex card 😝
But promotion applied successfully

okay.. sunglasses

Missing
Pro Budding Star
398
5758
106
Geekynick wrote:

@avgn btw I got 50% off upto ₹75 for 5 rides from this code

How brother ? flushed

Shows both 5 and 3 rides for me joy

Missing
Pro Budding Star
398
5758
106
skaluva wrote:

this mastercard promotion not working for me.. gettting this error
https://i.imgur.com/750GnjL.jpg

I think brother you used MasterCard before in Uber App

As per the terms and conditions you aren’t eligible if you have used MasterCard before to pay for your rides sad

See :-

MasterCard cardholders who added the Mastercard on Uber after January 1, 2019 are eligible

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
2

UBAMEX1 showing promotion code not valid

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2929
37
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

How brother ? flushed

Shows both 5 and 3 rides for me joy

Okay look something fishy… It also showing me 3 rides on top right corner and 5 rides in the description 😂🤣

Missing
Deal Subedar
55
1070
26
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

Get 50% off up to Rs. 75 per ride using the promocode UBAMEX1

Thanks…worked ..kg

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1662
20

Added successfully

Missing
Deal Cadet
97
106
2
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

I don’t have amex card 😝
But promotion applied successfully

But u can’t use promo discount while booking

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35490
466
Expand
raksrocks wrote:

Thanks…worked ..kg

Added Axis Flipkart Mastercard for Payment as Uber is preferred partner

Missing
Deal Subedar
55
1070
26
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Added Axis Flipkart Mastercard for Payment as Uber is preferred partner

Very true smile

Missing