unacademy subscription

  • 957 Views
  • 24 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Self Promotion : 5
Deal Cadet
135
293
7
Unacademy Coupons
Deal Expired

http://unacade...om
Unacademy subscription prices will go under a hike of 10-15 % from tomorrow for all courses

If thinking to subscribe
This is the time
Pm me for best deals
DISCOUNT:- 10% + xtra wink

Benefits:-
•All sort of entrance exams covered
•Live classes+ recorded lectures till subscription
•Special doubt session
•Regular mock tests

• 100’s of teacher avlbl for each course
It’s Ur wish whom u want as Ur teacher
• no cap on viewing hours

Expired 4 months
23 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
37530
587

I don’t know which forum this thread is suitable for

135
293
7
androgame wrote:

I don’t know which forum this thread is suitable for

Think it as a deal of 15% off
Deals save money
And this one too
Didn’t used any refer code
So not a trade post
Thus suitable for deals section

Btw special discount avlbl after using my refer code

198
130
4
Expand
rocky015 wrote:

Think it as a deal of 15% off
Deals save money
And this one too
Didn’t used any refer code
So not a trade post
Thus suitable for deals section

Btw special discount avlbl after using my refer code

how much off by using your code?

0
37530
587
Expand
rocky015 wrote:

Think it as a deal of 15% off
Deals save money
And this one too
Didn’t used any refer code
So not a trade post
Thus suitable for deals section

Btw special discount avlbl after using my refer code

Hot deals is meant for deals given by companies, if there is any official discount then you may post here
If you are dealing through any agent then that’s not allowed on this site across forums

0
37530
587
androgame wrote:

I don’t know which forum this thread is suitable for

Otherwise also presumptive threads are better in dost and dimes forum rather than here

135
293
7

Pm for discount more than 10%

135
293
7

Can’t discuss here as it’s not allowed
Interested people ib fast

0
37530
587

Btw, does unacademy provide any material for practice (hard copy)?

0
370
2
androgame wrote:

Btw, does unacademy provide any material for practice (hard copy)?

its all online classes with a better interface than youtube and ads free setup
they provides pdfs after class

0
37530
587
Expand
colashooter wrote:

its all online classes with a better interface than youtube and ads free setup
they provides pdfs after class

cool Thanks
170
835
12

If anyone want discount above 10% can ping me

18
338
2

kya kya karte h log referral ke liye

102
661
4

You shd also mention the course prices.. not just tell 10% discount!!

I feel it’s not worth paying lakhs of rupees for these guys!!

5
5870
18

Un+academy= matlab? School ke pichhe k? 🤭 Ye bhi business hai yr ab. Aur super se upper wala…. 🤔 How someone can even imagine to self prepare for xyz when these lobos are everywhere ☹️☹️

Nothing against OP post ….. Mahoday ne rule book padhne ke baad post kiya hai…😝😝

135
293
7
santosh_blr wrote:

You shd also mention the course prices.. not just tell 10% discount!!

I feel it’s not worth paying lakhs of rupees for these guys!!

Atleast 50 course for many competitive exams available
Whose prices are variable
According to duration too, subscription prices varies
Do u think it’s feasible for me to post it here
However if u r interested in any course
I will clear the deal crystal clear
Just ib for that

95
374
4

Can someone provide more than 10p% coupon

7
1078
16
Expand
rocky015 wrote:

Think it as a deal of 15% off
Deals save money
And this one too
Didn’t used any refer code
So not a trade post
Thus suitable for deals section

Btw special discount avlbl after using my refer code

is offer still live?

Missing