Hot Deal Unlock collect coupon offers by doing a recharge for free on amazon

1058°
Deal Subedar
29
2360
26
Amazon Coupons
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/hfc/mobileRe...ge
Just do a recharge with disconnected plan or by selecting wrong operator  , immediately you’ll get collect coupon email, and also recharge failed email. Collect those  coupons ( i got 2 offers,if you’re eligible for more offers you’ll get mail to collect all those offers) . Within 10 minutes you’ll get refund for failed transaction.

can try with 10 rs recharge by selecting wrong operator.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/573600/original/Screenshot_20190704-073209.png?1562205745


Unlock 50% cashback upto Rs.100 on Uber Gift Card on Amazon Please Visit

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Expired over 1 year
88 Comments  |  
51 Dimers
  • Sort By
181
4797
139
Expand
sardasa wrote:

It’s showing me under offers on recharge page.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/573631/original/Screenshot_20190704-123037_Amazon_Shopping.jpg?1562223669

Try it man. Have some faith.
What the worst is going to happen? You lose 10 rs. But you won’t lose 10 rs because you get 10 rs worth of recharge. So it’s a win-win.

50
71
5

All have patience coupons been delayed

223
268
1

Need gas water and electricity

50
20
0

I want water and Gas bills

59
30
0
ganeshgapat.777594 wrote:

I want water and Gas bills

any one having the link to collect the offer i have done a recharge but in that account email was fake

128
1058
7
ganeshgapat.777594 wrote:

I want water and Gas bills

PM me detail if you manage to get both

86
272
13

I want Piped Gas bill

227
1490
8
Fazal44 wrote:

All have patience coupons been delayed

Have you recieved ?

63
35
2

need 35 rs bill

58
3081
14

In my Uber app no option to add gift card

How can I add Uber gift card

Please reply

Anyone

29
2360
26
sauravDD wrote:

In my Uber app no option to add gift card

How can I add Uber gift card

Please reply

Anyone

Click on payments then add payment method, last option you’ll see  gift card , click on that enter your code then click on save.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/573689/original/Screenshot_20190704-163157.png?1562238243

58
3081
14
Expand
venu wrote:

Click on payments then add payment method, last option you’ll see  gift card , click on that enter your code then click on save.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/573689/original/Screenshot_20190704-163157.png?1562238243

In my account only paytm and credit/debit card option are present

29
2360
26
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

In my account only paytm and credit/debit card option are present

Please share screenshot

50
20
0

Water bill no dedo koi

58
3081
14
Expand
venu wrote:

Please share screenshot

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/573699/medium/5933645Screenshot-20190704-160434.png?1562240052

29
2360
26
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/573699/medium/5933645Screenshot-20190704-160434.png?1562240052

Update your app and try

58
3081
14
Expand
venu wrote:

Update your app and try

I downloaded app today all three Uber Lite eats but in every show same

29
2360
26
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

I downloaded app today all three Uber Lite eats but in every show same

Contact customer care, they’ll help you

0
1145
39

Anyone got uber card cashback?


.

Offer TnC:
Get 50% cashback upto Rs.100 on Uber Gift Card.
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of Uber Gift cards purchase.
This offer is valid once per user who does a Recharge/Pay Bill for the duration of the offer (1 July to 15 July) and does a Uber Gift Card purchase between 15 July to 31 July. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
Offer is valid only on first recharge of the offer period and up to 100 for Uber Gift card purchase


.

So we need to Buy Gift card after 15th??

Kindly confirm.

106
687
23
Darknet_India wrote:

Anyone got uber card cashback?


.

Offer TnC:
Get 50% cashback upto Rs.100 on Uber Gift Card.
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of Uber Gift cards purchase.
This offer is valid once per user who does a Recharge/Pay Bill for the duration of the offer (1 July to 15 July) and does a Uber Gift Card purchase between 15 July to 31 July. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
Offer is valid only on first recharge of the offer period and up to 100 for Uber Gift card purchase


.

So we need to Buy Gift card after 15th??

Kindly confirm.

Purchased voucher 100*2 and received 100 cb

8,540
24529
49
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Recharge a new number. They only allow a recharge 6 times on a number. After that Amazon automatically cancel the order.

Limit on recharge From same account or altogether..??

50
20
0

I want electricity, water bill and piped pls msg me

74
434
2
Darknet_India wrote:

Anyone got uber card cashback?


.

Offer TnC:
Get 50% cashback upto Rs.100 on Uber Gift Card.
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of Uber Gift cards purchase.
This offer is valid once per user who does a Recharge/Pay Bill for the duration of the offer (1 July to 15 July) and does a Uber Gift Card purchase between 15 July to 31 July. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
Offer is valid only on first recharge of the offer period and up to 100 for Uber Gift card purchase


.

So we need to Buy Gift card after 15th??

Kindly confirm.

ya just 15-20min time
received cashback for 2*100 GC of uber
added to account
valid till 2022

74
434
2
animesh09 wrote:

Water bill no dedo koi

recharge mobile with Rs35

74
434
2

recharge idea andhrapradesh number with rs5
anyone need number
pm me

173
26
0
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

I downloaded app today all three Uber Lite eats but in every show same

Same happened with me….wait for 1-2 days it will appear automatically.

227
1490
8

Offer unlock immediately or after few hours ?
Done recharge in afternoon, not recieved code as yet !

58
3081
14
neu-dimer wrote:

Offer unlock immediately or after few hours ?
Done recharge in afternoon, not recieved code as yet !

In one account received after 1 hour
In other account received after 3 hrs

Missing