Hot Deal Iphone 12 series launched.. Starting 69900

487°
69900
  • 3991 Views
  • 93 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
92 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
Missing
Critic
44
2141
44

I still would like to know who thinks iPhone 12 Mini will launch at 54999? I mean how does 649 USD translate to that amount in INR?

Missing
Deal Cadet
247
388
1
ithehappy wrote:

I still would like to know who thinks iPhone 12 Mini will launch at 54999? I mean how does 649 USD translate to that amount in INR?

Rumors..,may be..  Hope for best..

And still , if we try the conversion.. Roughly..

649×73 =47900
Then if we add taxes let’s say 18 percent gst

47900x 18% = 55904

And  then,
now if we consider any card discount which is nowdays 1000
Since
, 55905-1000

Thus, 54900

Which was Written as 54999..

Hence proved… stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy innocent

Hope it clarifies.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye innocent

Missing
Deal Cadet
247
388
1

Apple launch event on 13th October 2020  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/641564/medium/Screenshot_20201006_224236_com.android.chrome.jpg?1602004456

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
308
4

Procedures for Kidney Donation pls grin joy

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2232
15
ushdd2555 wrote:

Procedures for Kidney Donation pls grin joy

You need to watch RUN movie..

Missing
Deal Subedar
669
1759
16
Expand
itonline wrote:

Rumors..,may be..  Hope for best..

And still , if we try the conversion.. Roughly..

649×73 =47900
Then if we add taxes let’s say 18 percent gst

47900x 18% = 55904

And  then,
now if we consider any card discount which is nowdays 1000
Since
, 55905-1000

Thus, 54900

Which was Written as 54999..

Hence proved… stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy innocent

Hope it clarifies.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye innocent

What about import duty? That’s around 22%.

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
30
0

What is Iphone 12 mini. Dimensions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
247
388
1
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

What about import duty? That’s around 22%.

Hmm.. That all will be revealed soon..

Who knows.. It also comes as a made in India… 🤪 grin mask

Missing
Deal Subedar
669
1759
16
Expand
itonline wrote:

Hmm.. That all will be revealed soon..

Who knows.. It also comes as a made in India… 🤪 grin mask

You are expecting too much from apple…….even more than xiaomi and realme

Missing
Deal Cadet
247
388
1
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

You are expecting too much from apple…….even more than xiaomi and realme

Hahaha.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy
Literally.. mask
Its 2020.. grin mask

Missing
Deal Subedar
413
1808
23
ushdd2555 wrote:

Procedures for Kidney Donation pls grin joy

This year Kidney won’t be enough….
One eye and one lung are also needed to buy most expensive iPhones ever.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Hopefully the starting price in India is 59999/- With the One plus and MI flagship (no more killers) prices touching 50k, Apple and Samsung flagships seem affordable! laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
105
5

13th oct.. New tech (Like Dual Sim) will be unveiled

Missing
Deal Subedar
413
1808
23
ashuv1991 wrote:

Hopefully the starting price in India is 59999/- With the One plus and MI flagship (no more killers) prices touching 50k, Apple and Samsung flagships seem affordable! laughing

People should stop buying their 50K phones bcoz these brands are not 50K worth.
There is no value of these phones after 6 months, Not even in 2nd hand market.
I don’t think this year 12 mini will be less than 65K in India after increased GST and not to forget Rs 4500 charger will cost extra.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
146
1
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

People should stop buying their 50K phones bcoz these brands are not 50K worth.
There is no value of these phones after 6 months, Not even in 2nd hand market.
I don’t think this year 12 mini will be less than 65K in India after increased GST and not to forget Rs 4500 charger will cost extra.

Does apple uses gold in thier charger ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
348
4

One problem with new phones. They cost higher for 5G. Par jio wale chacha abhi tower lagaye nahi hain

Missing
Deal Cadet
247
388
1

Apple event Live 9n flipkart on October 13th at 10:30 pmhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/643294/medium/Screenshot_20201013_125851_com.flipkart.android.jpg?1602599186

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
229
3

Sorry if i am wrong here….But i think investing more than 25-30k on smartphones is like wasting money.. Technology changes so quickly that your new phone even if 70k will feel like outdated after 1 year…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
404
2
Expand
saquib25809 wrote:

Does apple uses gold in thier charger ?

Fun fact: Apple is rumored to remove charger and earphones from iPhone 12.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
732
4576
55
hacker96 wrote:

Sorry if i am wrong here….But i think investing more than 25-30k on smartphones is like wasting money.. Technology changes so quickly that your new phone even if 70k will feel like outdated after 1 year…

Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can’t

Missing
Deal Cadet
247
388
1
hacker96 wrote:

Sorry if i am wrong here….But i think investing more than 25-30k on smartphones is like wasting money.. Technology changes so quickly that your new phone even if 70k will feel like outdated after 1 year…

That’s the real irony..
One thinks twice before purchasing a 10k mobile
On the other hand another upgrades to new iPhone on the very first day of sale without the need..

Missing
Deal Cadet
247
388
1
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can’t

That’s the real irony..
One thinks twice before purchasing a 10k mobile
On the other hand another upgrades to new iPhone on the very first day of sale without the need..

Missing
Deal Cadet
247
388
1

Apple iPhone 12 to come with 5g

Missing