boAT Rockers 255 Pro+ on Amazon, launching 12th Feb, 12PM

244°
Deal Captain
2,509
13638
51

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=22940...31
Launching in Amazon on 12th Feb, 12pm
Buy here (Active Black)

Buy here (Navy blue)

Buy here (Teal green)

Specs:

  • Battery: Rockerz 255 Pro+ offers a playback time of up to 40 hours (at 60% volume) and gets charged to 100% in just about 60 minutes
  • Bluetooth: It has Bluetooth v5.0 with a range of 10m and is compatible with Android & iOS
  • ANC: NA
  • No. of Mic: 1
  • Other Inclusions: USB Type C Charging Cable, Warranty Card, User Manual, Catalogue
  • 10mm Drivers with boAt Signature Sound. Low Latency with Call Noise Cancellation Technology & Dual Pairing
  • ASAP Fast Charge: 10Min Charge= 10H Playback
  • IPX7 Water & Sweat Resistance
  • Smooth Controls with Mic and Voice Assistant

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664383/medium/7375431Boat_1.gif?1612813704


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664384/medium/7375431R255Pro-New-Wireframe_02.jpg?1612813774


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664385/medium/7375431R255Pro-New-Wireframe_03.jpg?1612814443


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664395/medium/7375431R255-Pro-New-Wireframe-04.gif?1612814900


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664388/medium/7375431R255Pro-New-Wireframe_05.gif?1612814496


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664390/medium/7375431Boat.gif

Expiring In 12 days

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Mayavi

Amazon: 1499

Official Site: 1499 (Also get free boAt Mask – Code: MASKON)

Or
Buy Flat 300 off on above 1400+ code from Magicpin at 15rs (+285 magicpoints needed)
and but it effectively at 1214

17 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
30
421
5
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Already they started selling? I see 1 rating of 4 stars smile

Yes, he has also put up a YouTube video reviewing this.

2,509
13638
51
Expand
jaibhardwaj wrote:

Yes, he has also put up a YouTube video reviewing this.

I think, only review units were out for youtube reviewers.
Not sure how someone rated in amazon before official sale smile

56
38
2
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

I think, only review units were out for youtube reviewers.
Not sure how someone rated in amazon before official sale smile

the reviewer said that the Amazon seller listed it before the official go-live

2,509
13638
51
Expand
surz wrote:

the reviewer said that the Amazon seller listed it before the official go-live

It may be bug that it was listed, but how they shipped? (they can simply cancel the order). I saw only Boat store is a seller smile

198
1583
24

Thumbs up for AptX and type C.
But lack of vibration alert is a huge let down.
skipping for this one reason.

2,509
13638
51
nimod wrote:

Thumbs up for AptX and type C.
But lack of vibration alert is a huge let down.
skipping for this one reason.

As usual they enlighten the sound/bass quality, they dont care about vibration smile

2,509
13638
51

Buy from Official site at 1499 (Also get free boAt Mask – Code: MASKON)https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665072/medium/7383427image.png?1613114236

Or
Buy Flat 300 off on above 1400+ code from Magicpin at 15rs (+285 magicpoints needed)
and but it effectively at 1214https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665076/medium/7383427image.png?1613114884

735
7015
21
Mayavi wrote:

But from Official site at 1499 (Also get free boAt Mask – Code: MASKON)
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665072/medium/7383427image.png?1613114236


Or
Buy Flat 300 off on above 1400+ code from Magicpin at 15rs (+285 magicpoints needed)
and but it effectively at 1214
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665076/medium/7383427image.png?1613114884

Shit I bought Boult curve just 20days before later saw boat 335 at 1300 and now this one.

2,509
13638
51
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

Shit I bought Boult curve just 20days before later saw boat 335 at 1300 and now this one.

I heard Boult is also providing good products, but i didnt tried boult.
How is that working, satisfying? worth at that price?

70
100
1

He has updated his review on Amazon He has stated the cons  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665078/medium/Screenshot_20210212-130924.png?1613115591thinking to buy now or not

735
7015
21
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

I heard Boult is also providing good products, but i didnt tried boult.
How is that working, satisfying? worth at that price?

Satisfied, so good but these products have heavy playback time, 335,255pro+ all the rest from boat,Boult has 8-16H playback time

2,509
13638
51
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

Satisfied, so good but these products have heavy playback time, 335,255pro+ all the rest from boat,Boult has 8-16H playback time

Exactly, 255 Pro+ has comes with ASAP charging and high playback time.

735
7015
21
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Exactly, 255+ has comes with ASAP charging and high playback time.

255Pro+, 255+ is 255T

Missing