Upcoming | BBD Sale 16 - 21 Oct | Dr. Trust (USA) Model 210 FingerTip Oxy meter Finger Oxygen Saturation Heart Rate Monitor Pulse Oximeter (Black)

193°
1499
73% OFF 5500.0
Missing
Deal Hunter
2,058
12394
37
Upcoming | BBD Sale 16 - 21 Oct | Dr. Trust (USA) Model 210 FingerTip Oxy meter Finger Oxygen Saturation Heart Rate Monitor Pulse Oximeter  (Black)
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/dr-trust-usa-model-210...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/640912/medium/69722604a170f574ab354c5.jpg?1601711907

Expired 8 days
12 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Good price for a dr trust branded oximeter during covid times.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
56
1

Available for prebook

Missing
Deal Hunter
103
16559
135

Any suggestions for this deal… Can anyone review this..  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/643264/medium/Screenshot_20201013-171515_2.png?1602590119

Missing
Deal Hunter
103
16559
135
Expand
shivkumar0104464 wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/deals/upcoming-intex-i...

Edit : Oximeter no idea

In that they are saying IR thermometer at 999/-


And now they are saying combo at xx9…I think price will be more that 999…not getting what they are saying  about the deal price….

Missing
Deal Hunter
2,058
12394
37
Expand
hiban wrote:

In that they are saying IR thermometer at 999/-


And now they are saying combo at xx9…I think price will be more that 999…not getting what they are saying  about the deal price….

Combo offer nahi hoga.

Edit : dono Products ke Price Different hoga

Missing
Deal Hunter
103
16559
135
Expand
shivkumar0104464 wrote:

Combo offer nahi hoga.

Edit : dono Products ke Price Different hoga

Yes bro…u seem to be correct…both at 999 each/-

Lag raha hai aisa hi hoga

Missing
Deal Hunter
103
16559
135

@shivkumar0104464

Just check this deal also

UPCOMING | LOOT DEAL | IR THERMOMETER + OXIMETER @999 | 19th October | 12pm-1pm

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...YG

Missing
Deal Hunter
2,058
12394
37
hiban wrote:

@shivkumar0104464

Just check this deal also

UPCOMING | LOOT DEAL | IR THERMOMETER + OXIMETER @999 | 19th October | 12pm-1pm

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...YG

Bhai mere bolne ka matalab tha ki

IR Thermometer Ka Price Rs.999 hoga

Oximeter ka kuch or hoga

Dono Products Rs.999 mai nahi milega

Missing
Deal Hunter
103
16559
135
Expand
shivkumar0104464 wrote:

Bhai mere bolne ka matalab tha ki

IR Thermometer Ka Price Rs.999 hoga

Oximeter ka kuch or hoga

Dono Products Rs.999 mai nahi milega

Yes bro I got it…999+xx9

Missing
Deal Hunter
103
16559
135
Expand
shivkumar0104464 wrote:

Bhai mere bolne ka matalab tha ki

IR Thermometer Ka Price Rs.999 hoga

Oximeter ka kuch or hoga

Dono Products Rs.999 mai nahi milega

Yes bro I got it 999+xx9

Missing
Deal Hunter
2,058
12394
37
Expand
hiban wrote:

Yes bro I got it 999+xx9

Yes

Missing