Unfortunately this deal has expired
upcoming EATSURE 70% off upto 175

upcoming EATSURE 70% off upto 175

91°
75
70% OFF 250.0
Deal Cadet
SpellBoundead

Cred 70% upto 175 off on eatsure
live on 15th October

Expired
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This eat sure is a big waste… already all items are Jacked up n bloated

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sanRocks wrote:

This eat sure is a big waste… already all items are Jacked up n bloated

ni order during happy house 3-7
i got full panner pizza 11 inch for 75

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
SpellBoundead wrote:

ni order during happy house 3-7
i got full panner pizza 11 inch for 75

It’s 3.30 now..I’m seeing 200+ prices…how to get it for 75 pls explain???

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

1) We have to pay using cred pay or what?
I mean do I need to enable cred pay in cred app?
2) Also can we apply eatsure coupon + cred pay offer together stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
3) By when can I use this offer, if I collect it in cred app now?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
jileg wrote:

1) We have to pay using cred pay or what?
I mean do I need to enable cred pay in cred app?
2) Also can we apply eatsure coupon + cred pay offer together stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
3) By when can I use this offer, if I collect it in cred app now?

1.no if u hv cred just simply click on cred option in payment in eatsure
2. u can combine with combo, and happy hour meal.
3. 17th oct 3.30pm

Missing