[Upcoming] Flipkart YES 21-23 Dec :- Moto E6s 4GB 64GB

82°
5999
40% OFF 9999.0
Pro DealHunter
785
44951
341
[Upcoming] Flipkart YES 21-23 Dec :- Moto E6s 4GB 64GB
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~cs-fjycddof5b...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599044/medium/6331230IMG-20191220-002123.jpg?1576781630

Expired about 1 year
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
20
0

I have ordered a product on 16th Dec and received it on17th..how can I return and get refund so that I can buy in this offer..??

785
44951
341
snag060640 wrote:

I have ordered a product on 16th Dec and received it on17th..how can I return and get refund so that I can buy in this offer..??

First of all check whether it’s eligibile for return / Refund or not , if yes then place Ur return request , u can purchase this @ this price whenever sale goes live

93
1055
10
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

First of all check whether it’s eligibile for return / Refund or not , if yes then place Ur return request , u can purchase this @ this price whenever sale goes live

Mobile phones won’t have return policy.

93
1055
10
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Yes , they have under specific circumstances

Maximum they will offer replacement if there is an issue. An unboxed mobile phone is heavy loss for them.

785
44951
341
Expand
pikkuboss wrote:

Maximum they will offer replacement if there is an issue.

Maybe they changed criteria now , last month my friend returned his phone & got the refund

426
704
2

is this a good phone?
I am looking for less than 8K android phone from brands like Samsung/Motorola (had bad experience with 2 Mi phones). TIA

Missing