Hot Deal Grofers Grand Orange Bag Days 16th Jan-26th Jan - Gauranteed prize on each order

688°
  • 4650 Views
  • 85 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
166
231
3
Grofers Grand Orange Bag Days 16th Jan-26th Jan - Gauranteed prize on each order
Deal Expired

http://www.Grofe...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/659208/medium/Screenshot_20210111-003141_Grofers.jpg?1610305431

Expired 1 day

Deal Wiki

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif

India’s Biggest Grocery Sale is Live till 26th Jan. Get Gauranteed Inaam On Every Order. Get Min. 50% off on 1000+ Products and BUY1GET1 on 300+ Products in Grofers GOBD Sale. Min 50% Off On Grofers. Save Through Bank Offers. GOBD Sale.

84 Comments  |  
49 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
166
231
3

MINIMUM ORDER VALUE Rs 1800 to get gauranteed prize

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1531
17

Last time I order for Rs.2000 i got rs.50 Hershey chocolate
Waste of time and money if sale like last time

Grofers is now godfather of miser

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
598
4

Inaam word se darr lagta hai

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
231
3
myfungang829 wrote:

Inaam word se darr lagta hai

Last year many people won pressure cooker and mobiles too…prize is gauranteed so need to fear my dear !

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1531
17
Expand
newmagic wrote:

Last year many people won pressure cooker and mobiles too…prize is gauranteed so need to fear my dear !

Grofers employees may be won
Most people got either almonds / chocolate

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
197
1
Expand
newmagic wrote:

Last year many people won pressure cooker and mobiles too…prize is gauranteed so need to fear my dear !

It would be good if they provide 20% discount using orange cash. But they might provide 10% that too with lot of terms and conditions!

I ordered totally 4 times, but received only products worth rs.50, like chocolate, plate etc..

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
1246
16
Expand
newmagic wrote:

Last year many people won pressure cooker and mobiles too…prize is gauranteed so need to fear my dear !

Got cooker

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
25
1

I thought the bigger prizes are fake but last year in jan one of my friend moms won scooty and a far relative got mixer. Sadly I only got some free chocolate syrup. Anyway the prices at gobd are the cheapest so its good time to stock up the grocery. Will try my luck this time too 🙂

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
0
Expand
rr914 wrote:

It would be good if they provide 20% discount using orange cash. But they might provide 10% that too with lot of terms and conditions!

I ordered totally 4 times, but received only products worth rs.50, like chocolate, plate etc..

2yrs back oc was good. Last yr new tc for
Oc use wr introduced. And also bcz of corona; mine 3600rs worth oc wasted.
Hence god knows what r new tc for oc this yr…

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
173
4

GOBAR SALE

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
2

Grofers GADBAD Sale – Guaranteed headache on each order smile smile

Missing
Critic
13
4991
83

Last time got 2 chips packets
I am very exited now
may be I get this time biscuit packet

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
194
3
walrus wrote:

Last time got 2 chips packets
I am very exited now
may be I get this time biscuit packet

Same for me… I also got 2 chips packets

Missing
Coupon Hunter
28
3302
37
Expand
newmagic wrote:

Last year many people won pressure cooker and mobiles too…prize is gauranteed so need to fear my dear !

Since lockdown grofers become worst. Earlier I used to place order everymonth but now no order placed.

Missing
Community Angel
8
37290
586

Their card game last time was good, won 1K worth pizza hut GVs and 500 worth uber GVs smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
262
1

So basically a GOBAR Sale confused. Infact Cowdung has still some benefits. But this is below GOBAR….. smile grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
231
3

It all depends on what are usage T&C of orange cash earned this time…i am expecting them to allow better use of it ..due to competition from Amazon pantry, flipkart supermart and jio mart..let see…wait for more tricks and deals….as the date arrives…

Missing
Perfectionist
338
64980
647
newmagic wrote:

It all depends on what are usage T&C of orange cash earned this time…i am expecting them to allow better use of it ..due to competition from Amazon pantry, flipkart supermart and jio mart..let see…wait for more tricks and deals….as the date arrives…

Who said there will be orange cash.
In last sale they just gave those inaam, no orange cash

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
217
36

GOBAR sale is back

Missing
Deal Subedar
66
1087
12
androgame wrote:

Their card game last time was good, won 1K worth pizza hut GVs and 500 worth uber GVs smile

Yes. It was excited game.. grinning   I too won 3.5K worth Pizza Hut vochure & 1K worth Uber GVs smiley smile smiley stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I won a mobile phone last year…
Note: I am note related with grofers in any direct or indirect manner..

Missing
Critic
13
4991
83
7dipanshugulati561 wrote:

I won a mobile phone last year…
Note: I am note related with grofers in any direct or indirect manner..

That is an inspiration to place an order

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1531
17

you have created new account to comment this?
may be you are not connected to grofers but your comment is suspicious

Missing
Critic
13
4991
83

good observation sherlock @Venom14
KG

Missing
Community Angel
8
37290
586
Venom14 wrote:

you have created new account to comment this?
may be you are not connected to grofers but your comment is suspicious

The account doesn’t seem to be that new
It registered on 20 July, 2020 and has some other unrelated posts too smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
152
3
AbhinavCracker wrote:

So basically a GOBAR Sale confused. Infact Cowdung has still some benefits. But this is below GOBAR….. smile grinning

Gobar days sale

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1531
17

🔔🔔🔔

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
74
6

Last time they cheated us. They also changed the terms of usage. It’s better to stay away from grofers

Missing