Mi Power Bank 3i 10000mAh (Midnight Black) Dual Output and Input Port | 18W Fast Charging

282°
799
38% OFF 1299.0
Missing
Deal Brigadier
83,032
99531
1374
Mi Power Bank 3i 10000mAh (Midnight Black) Dual Output and Input Port | 18W Fast Charging
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08HVL8QN3/ref...

Expired 7 days
14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

In Flipkart it is of 699 and using supercoin it will be of 630

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
96
3
pratikpipaliya wrote:

In Flipkart it is of 699 and using supercoin it will be of 630

No it is for 799 in flipkart too

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

I have booked for 630

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/644194/medium/IMG_20201017_015035.jpg?1602879708

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,727
4476
72
pratikpipaliya wrote:

I have booked for 630

*was

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
310
2
pratikpipaliya wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/644194/medium/IMG_20201017_015035.jpg?1602879708

How bro its showing 799

Missing
Deal Newbie
252
73
0

For me also showing as 630  after 80 super coins

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
310
2
alerts43 wrote:

For me also showing as 630  after 80 super coins

Maybe you’ve stocked buy more than 1 offer.. remove everything from cart and add only power bank it’ll show 799 or some cons

Missing
Deal Newbie
252
73
0
Expand
try_me wrote:

Maybe you’ve stocked buy more than 1 offer.. remove everything from cart and add only power bank it’ll show 799 or some cons

Yes my cart has 5 items

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
25
0

Powerbank 2i is 799 powerbank 3i is 699 even in mi store

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
520
52
Suryansh8390 wrote:

Powerbank 2i is 799 powerbank 3i is 699 even in mi store

which one is good ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
25
0
Expand
kool wrote:

which one is good ?

I think 3i had 12 protection layers and 2i has 9 layers protection

Missing