POCO M2 + 10% Off via SBI Card

295°
9450
27% OFF 12999.0
Missing
Deal Brigadier
81,530
98323
1361
POCO M2  + 10% Off via SBI Card
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~cs-hkaw69juxy...

Bank Offer
10% off on SBI Credit Cards, up to ₹1750. On orders of ₹5000 and above
10% off on SBI Debit Cards, up to ₹1250. On orders of ₹5000 and above

Effective Price-9450

Highlights
16.59 cm (6.53 inch) Full HD+ Display
13MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
5000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
MediaTek Helio G80 Processor

More Products
https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles-big-billion-da...

Expired about 12 hours
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
124
1

its only 500 less than normal selling price. was expecting for atleast 1k off. sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1825
56
gugaheri wrote:

its only 500 less than normal selling price. was expecting for atleast 1k off. sad

500 + 10% card discount. Makes it 1500 as compared to 750 through ICICI normally. So still better for the price.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
124
1
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

500 + 10% card discount. Makes it 1500 as compared to 750 through ICICI normally. So still better for the price.

I was looking for 1000+10%off. I feel Moto G9 is better option that this(only downside is HD+ screen for G9)

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
86
1
gugaheri wrote:

its only 500 less than normal selling price. was expecting for atleast 1k off. sad

todays big billion muqabla says poco M2 will be priced at 9999 during bbd.. joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
86
1
Expand
gugaheri wrote:

I was looking for 1000+10%off. I feel Moto G9 is better option that this(only downside is HD+ screen for G9)

u will get it.. big billion muqabla says d blue version m2 will b priced at 9999 during bbd. maybe a flash sale

Missing
Shopping Friend
14
4332
40

They Said mobile protection plan will be for ₹1
But still showing ₹1399 that’s too costly.

Missing