Featured

Hot Deal Samsung Galaxy M51 + 10% Off on SBI Cards (Rs 1250 off coupon)

1495°
19236
34% OFF 28999.0
Deal Brigadier
15,965
116304
1545
Samsung Galaxy M51 + 10% Off on SBI Cards (Rs 1250 off coupon)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B085J1J32G/ref...

List Price : ₹22,999


₹1250 off with couns : ₹21,749


10 % off with Cards: ₹20249


5 % off with cash back golden pass: ₹19236


@ 23900
https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-m51-cel...


@ 26999
https://www.reliancedigital.in/samsung-galaxy-m...?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660125/medium/7314818WL_JAN_ART_26.jpg?1610781261

Expired about 1 month
65 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
5,140
26250
158

Is this good one? I’m planning to buy.. Which is better under 20k.. I want to exchange my current phone mi max2.. Share inputs if you have idea..

83
2726
47

At this budget most definitely go for the Moto G5G.

107
3063
58
skaluva wrote:

Is this good one? I’m planning to buy.. Which is better under 20k.. I want to exchange my current phone mi max2.. Share inputs if you have idea..

How about poco X3?

174
727
2
skaluva wrote:

Is this good one? I’m planning to buy.. Which is better under 20k.. I want to exchange my current phone mi max2.. Share inputs if you have idea..

Where is ₹2000 off coupon, not able to find it?
@rajrocks

3,632
51630
326

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B085J...K/
Samsung Galaxy M51 (Celestial Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
List Price : ₹22,999

₹2000 off with couns : ₹20,999

10 % off with Cards: ₹19,499

5 % off with cash back golden pass: ₹18,749

@ 23900
https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-m51-cel...

@ 26999
https://www.reliancedigital.in/samsung-galaxy-m...?

67
253
2

5 % off with cash back golden pass: ₹18,749

what it is

429
907
16

what is cashback golden pass

329
1332
4

Vu+
And one question : the offer on credit card is of instant discount (ie I will pay discounted price only) or instant Cashback (I will pay full amount and will get Cashback instantly)?

50
20
0

What is 2000 discount on Couns mentioned?

0
832
7

Are there any custom rom for these devices?
not a samsung user

57
220
5

Golden pass is not free we have to purchase golden pass @ 500 so effective discount we get from golden pass only 250

105
36
1
TestV wrote:

Vu+
And one question : the offer on credit card is of instant discount (ie I will pay discounted price only) or instant Cashback (I will pay full amount and will get Cashback instantly)?

Instant discount

329
1332
4
iquyansab wrote:

Golden pass is not free we have to purchase golden pass @ 500 so effective discount we get from golden pass only 250

That 500 is given back as 500 Amazon pay balance. The account in which you add that balance will have golden pass. 5% upto 750 is on the top of it.

620
5482
48

Available at 18499 from Samsung store using 1k coupon and Hdfc 1500 off

66
49
1
yed wrote:

Available at 18499 from Samsung store using 1k coupon and Hdfc 1500 off

Yes, ordered 8GB model for just 20499, using samsung app & hdfc card.

50
20
0

Buy from SAMSUNG SHOP APP in 18499 by hdfc CC

20
347
6
shariq59 wrote:

Buy from SAMSUNG SHOP APP in 18499 by hdfc CC

Is it 6gb ram version at 18499

20
347
6
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

The base variant itself is 6gb.

What about 8gb price around 20499.or lesser than that

0
7656
118
Expand
muralece wrote:

What about 8gb price around 20499.or lesser than that

No idea.
6gb ram is more than enough.

50
181
8
Expand
SujeethP wrote:

Yes, ordered 8GB model for just 20499, using samsung app & hdfc card.

When will the cashback be credited?

57
220
5
Expand
TestV wrote:

That 500 is given back as 500 Amazon pay balance. The account in which you add that balance will have golden pass. 5% upto 750 is on the top of it.

Are you sure??

Missing