Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S10 plus at Rs.44999

125°
Missing
Deal Captain
7,346
9123
43
7 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
399
1732
23

Who will buy S10+ at the price of S20+? 5K difference is not a big deal.
Amazon again lags behind Flipkart in offering deals.
Amazon offering last year model in similar price range at which FK offering 6 month old model.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
222
1

Correct it. This will come at 39999₹

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

S20+ at 49,999 is @ 70% cost. Its a clever ploy from Samsung-Flipkart to fool the customers. The remaining 30% will still have to be paid after a year.
So, S10+ at 44,999 seems about right.

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
674
5

Any deal on Samsung S10 Lite (Snapdragon )?

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
253
2
ramdante wrote:

S20+ at 49,999 is @ 70% cost. Its a clever ploy from Samsung-Flipkart to fool the customers. The remaining 30% will still have to be paid after a year.
So, S10+ at 44,999 seems about right.

it’s seems they will do same with note 10 plus also pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
214
14
ramdante wrote:

S20+ at 49,999 is @ 70% cost. Its a clever ploy from Samsung-Flipkart to fool the customers. The remaining 30% will still have to be paid after a year.
So, S10+ at 44,999 seems about right.

That’s a different offer. Smart Upgrade Plan. You pay 35k now and rest in an year.

S20+ at 49999 is full and final price.

Missing