Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G + 10% ICICI/Kotak bank discount

679°
43999
41% OFF 74999.0
Moderator
6,924
63088
334

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08VB...8/
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681780/medium/7589902D22352428_MayART_WL_LatestLaunches_StorePageMobile_2Col_1.jpg?1619789395
Offer on 1 May
Rs 4000 coupon
10 % instant discount with ICICI/Kotak cards ₹42499

Expired
26 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
520
10531
111

Seen a comparison with OP9 and this is where I see s20 FE lose out. The screen, though great, isn’t as good as the one on OP 9. One more major factor is that it’s gorilla glass 3 which is quite dated. Don’t know why Samsung makes such stupid compromises.

65
268
4
raghupro wrote:

Seen a comparison with OP9 and this is where I see s20 FE lose out. The screen, though great, isn’t as good as the one on OP 9. One more major factor is that it’s gorilla glass 3 which is quite dated. Don’t know why Samsung makes such stupid compromises.

Gorilla glass never matters It’s the thickness that matters Apple uses thin glass Hence more prone to breaking Other companies Uses some thick glass Hence more Resistant to protection

136
464
6

This is the phone to beat in 40-45k segment. It handily beats OP9 in camera, battery, sw support with screen being equal. Hope they have ironed out the touch issues which plagued their earlier handset.

520
10531
111
Expand
19972 wrote:

Gorilla glass never matters It’s the thickness that matters Apple uses thin glass Hence more prone to breaking Other companies Uses some thick glass Hence more Resistant to protection

It’s the brittleness or softness of glass that decides how scratch resistant and shatter resistant it is. It’s always a tradeoff, a glass made more shatter resistant is prone to scratches easily and a glass that’s made more scratch resistant shatters easily.

iPhones hands down have one of the most durable screens made year on year (apart from a few exceptions). Not sure from where you got the misconception that iPhones have fragile glass.

Also, thickness alone doesn’t decide how shatter resistant a glass is. It’s the brittleness/hardness of the glass that decides it.

83
3328
48

Will LOS be available on this thing given that it’s carrying a SD chipset now?

65
268
4
Expand
raghupro wrote:

It’s the brittleness or softness of glass that decides how scratch resistant and shatter resistant it is. It’s always a tradeoff, a glass made more shatter resistant is prone to scratches easily and a glass that’s made more scratch resistant shatters easily.

iPhones hands down have one of the most durable screens made year on year (apart from a few exceptions). Not sure from where you got the misconception that iPhones have fragile glass.

Also, thickness alone doesn’t decide how shatter resistant a glass is. It’s the brittleness/hardness of the glass that decides it.

Sure Don’t know about latest iPhone But It was not great still Iphone x My iPhone x dropped from my hand And Screen broke including Display inside I have kept Poco m2 pro as secondary device It has been dropped Atleast 20 times No cracks Only minor scratches Maybe the iPhone 11 and 12 have More stronger displays then Android counterparts which is not possible My friends iPhone 12 dropped Though the outer screen Did not cracked the Oled Inside broke and Phone showed only Lines So what is the use of stronger glass outside Of the inner panel is still breaking??? Apple is premium and Fragile And It will always will be

136
464
6
ithehappy wrote:

Will LOS be available on this thing given that it’s carrying a SD chipset now?

Nops. SD samsung are tough to crack due to knox. No bootloader unlock. No root etc. For custom ROM go with OP.
SD will help in gcam compatibility.

50
20
1

Will we get 5% cashback with Amazon icici card,
Can’t see that in offers,
It is saying maximum upto 750

145
441
7
raghupro wrote:

Seen a comparison with OP9 and this is where I see s20 FE lose out. The screen, though great, isn’t as good as the one on OP 9. One more major factor is that it’s gorilla glass 3 which is quite dated. Don’t know why Samsung makes such stupid compromises.

for you op, vivo, oppo, mi, zen, lava, motorola, micromax etc. will be good
dont buy samsung apple or huawei – you will not be able to perceive quality

520
10531
111
Expand
jthakar wrote:

for you op, vivo, oppo, mi, zen, lava, motorola, micromax etc. will be good
dont buy samsung apple or huawei – you will not be able to perceive quality

Thanks for the advice.

126
357
2
raghupro wrote:

Seen a comparison with OP9 and this is where I see s20 FE lose out. The screen, though great, isn’t as good as the one on OP 9. One more major factor is that it’s gorilla glass 3 which is quite dated. Don’t know why Samsung makes such stupid compromises.

hearing this for the first time that gorilla glass version is decider for 40k_ phone and not major other things like colour accuracy, performance, sercurity and hands down oneplus 9 series is worst in all of those respect.

6,924
63088
334
Moderator
Dealerbhai wrote:

isn’t the below deal better than this. At around 3k lower than this.
(Lowest Ever)Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

https://ddime.i...tD

at 40499

The eff price can be made even lower here with Amazon ICICI card cashback/other cash backs

0
800
30
Expand
Censuresh wrote:

The eff price can be made even lower here with Amazon ICICI card cashback/other cash backs

Effective price will be more than 41000

217
420
4

i think they have one of the best camera. this camera is better than Vivo X 60 Pro and oneplus 9. i compared pictures on gsmarena photo compare tool. also it has 3x optical zoom. Battery backup is very good (this being the SD version). any user feedback on camera?

Missing