Samsung The Frame 138cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) QLED Smart TV (QA55LS03TAKXXL) + 10% Off with ICICI and Citi Bank cards

279°
81999
37% OFF 129990.0
Missing
Deal Hunter
2,016
12264
37
 Samsung The Frame 138cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) QLED Smart TV (QA55LS03TAKXXL) + 10% Off with ICICI and Citi Bank cards
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-frame-138cm-55...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/628777/medium/682703387c1d37ffe99a272.jpg?1596439257

Expired 3 months
17 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

When will this pricing be live? Also is this 2020 model?

Missing
Deal Hunter
2,016
12264
37
whyareyouhere wrote:

When will this pricing be live? Also is this 2020 model?

6th-10th Aug Sale, yes model 2020

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
371
5

Its tizen os, si need to be mindful

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
playdime wrote:

Its tizen os, si need to be mindful

Curious what’s wrong with it?

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
371
5
Expand
whyareyouhere wrote:

Curious what’s wrong with it?

Its not about, what is wrong. Its about support of various apps. If it is android TV we would have better choice of apps and do various things via play store.

I am using samsung with tizon os but feel like hands are tied.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
playdime wrote:

Its not about, what is wrong. Its about support of various apps. If it is android TV we would have better choice of apps and do various things via play store.

I am using samsung with tizon os but feel like hands are tied.

Thanks for explaining. While google play store access is definitely an advantage, in my opinion, tizen is fine as long as they provide all media apps which run smoothly.

I understand it will not have access to huge app range from playstore but I don’t really use TV for anything other than media consumption, cast my laptop using Microsoft miracast adapter and occasional browsing.

Missing
Deal Newbie
72
99
1


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/629360/medium/Screenshot_2020-08-06-09-46-35-212_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg?1596687524Can order this at additional 9000 discount with no cost emi .

Additional soundbar discount available in the screenshot.

For more details ping

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
ravi7click wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/629360/medium/Screenshot_2020-08-06-09-46-35-212_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg?1596687524Can order this at additional 9000 discount with no cost emi .

Additional soundbar discount available in the screenshot.

For more details ping

nocost emi means we will not be charged for anything other than product price, right?

Missing
Deal Newbie
72
99
1
Expand
whyareyouhere wrote:

nocost emi means we will not be charged for anything other than product price, right?

Yes plus upto 9k discount

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
371
5
Expand
whyareyouhere wrote:

Thanks for explaining. While google play store access is definitely an advantage, in my opinion, tizen is fine as long as they provide all media apps which run smoothly.

I understand it will not have access to huge app range from playstore but I don’t really use TV for anything other than media consumption, cast my laptop using Microsoft miracast adapter and occasional browsing.

Yes, i don’t deny your choice of freedom or never my intention to override somebodys.
Everyone has their usecase of why they buy certain TV, i respect it.

However, I saw many people who buy a TV thinking it is smart TV and model year is 2020. My post is for those people, nothing against OP.

Again if your requirement is just casting on a 4K tv, chromecast should be enough. If i were you i will buy a tv with 4K for much lesser price and buy chromecast smile

Again it is individual choice if someone wanted to spend whooping ~82k for just casting i respect it

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
playdime wrote:

Yes, i don’t deny your choice of freedom or never my intention to override somebodys.
Everyone has their usecase of why they buy certain TV, i respect it.

However, I saw many people who buy a TV thinking it is smart TV and model year is 2020. My post is for those people, nothing against OP.

Again if your requirement is just casting on a 4K tv, chromecast should be enough. If i were you i will buy a tv with 4K for much lesser price and buy chromecast smile

Again it is individual choice if someone wanted to spend whooping ~82k for just casting i respect it

It is not even about smart-ness. You pay for the display technology, brand and better experience. Watching 4k content on a regular/budget TV will definitely not be same as watching it on Samsung QLED TVs or LG OLED TVs.

Yes, I agree smart TVs are supposed to be smart but they are still TVs and there are many aspects (contrast, refresh rate, HDR, peak brightness, grey uniformity, local dimming(lacking in this model), viewing angles) that make it is a better TV.

I used Samsung 65 KS8000 for 4 years and never missed Google Play Store. It had cast feature built-in and I was able to cast everything easily and watch 4k HDR content effortlessly. Apps from Samsung App store on the TV also worked fine without any lag if you don’t prefer casting.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
ravi7click wrote:

Yes plus upto 9k discount

Thanks. Ordered this with ICICI EMI to get 12.5% cashback.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
371
5
Expand
whyareyouhere wrote:

It is not even about smart-ness. You pay for the display technology, brand and better experience. Watching 4k content on a regular/budget TV will definitely not be same as watching it on Samsung QLED TVs or LG OLED TVs.

Yes, I agree smart TVs are supposed to be smart but they are still TVs and there are many aspects (contrast, refresh rate, HDR, peak brightness, grey uniformity, local dimming(lacking in this model), viewing angles) that make it is a better TV.

I used Samsung 65 KS8000 for 4 years and never missed Google Play Store. It had cast feature built-in and I was able to cast everything easily and watch 4k HDR content effortlessly. Apps from Samsung App store on the TV also worked fine without any lag if you don’t prefer casting.

Before it gets bigger, some insane say we are trolling, i stop by typing.

How many apps available on tizen os are eligible for 4K content including top apps. However i saw google play apps has better edge. As a dimer i thought to raise and give my experience with tizen os. Rest is echoed on my above post.

Wish good luck

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
44
0

Better deal is available on samsung shop where TV is available for 84990 with 9k cashback on HDFC and ICICI credit card. Effective price is 75990 whereas here 81999 – 1500 (max cap) effective price is 80499.

Missing
Deal Newbie
125
25
0

Hi there,

I ordered this tv under 12.5% cashback offer and I have received just Rs 1000 instead of Rs 9000. Can anyone check and please confirm if they have received right amount.

Missing