Hot Deal use 100% supercash upto 25rs on recharge 6pm to 10pm today

717°
0
100% OFF 25.0
Deal Subedar
43
1393
20
use 100% supercash upto 25rs on recharge 6pm to 10pm today
Deal Expired

https://m.mobikwi...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599611/original/Screenshot_20191224-113809.jpg?1577167765

Expired about 1 year
45 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
128
46839
343
Expand
Baaap wrote:

I’m a Full KYC client

Maybe that’s Ur Max SuperCash balance , that’s why

9
2441
24
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Not working

Bro, how much SC you have spent in this month?

61
1974
11
Expand
balu44 wrote:

Bro, how much SC you have spent in this month?

944 only

0
261
1

Not working disappointed

9
2441
24
Expand
Baaap wrote:

944 only

That’s too close bro. You must have reached one of the sub-limits applied to SC usage.

61
1974
11

Don’t know why but for 10 was able to use full 10 SC and more than 20 it was 14.06 so lastly recharged for 20rs got 14rs discount

214
4402
34
Expand
Baaap wrote:

944 only

Why don’t you go with 20 rc then.why to watse 25 wallet cash btw .

100
192
2

By mistake did recharge with Wallet balance sob sob

62
73
0

What is the SuperCash usage limit for Full KYC n Mini KYC users in a month?

165
2301
12
Love-You-Ji wrote:

What is the SuperCash usage limit for Full KYC n Mini KYC users in a month?

Full KYC 1000
Mini KYC 100
Per month

312
9875
76
Baaap wrote:

Don’t know why but for 10 was able to use full 10 SC and more than 20 it was 14.06 so lastly recharged for 20rs got 14rs discount

.

Missing