User Specific Google pay Recharge above 45 twice and get cashback worth rs.30-rs.500

211°
  • 957 Views
  • 23 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
Deal Captain
529
8730
59

User Specific
Google pay
Recharge above 45 twice and get cashback worth rs.30-rs.500


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650547/medium/IMG_20201120_213745_712.jpg?1605888519 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650548/medium/IMG_20201120_213743_544.jpg?1605888532

Expiring In 23 days
22 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
165
1852
9

+HA

Missing
Deal Subedar
214
1071
1

How do u get so many user specific deal from every platform… stuck_out_tongue
Man, you’re very specific user to them laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
129
3
R0417 wrote:

How do u get so many user specific deal from every platform… stuck_out_tongue
Man, you’re very specific user to them laughing

🙂

Missing
Deal Captain
529
8730
59
R0417 wrote:

How do u get so many user specific deal from every platform… stuck_out_tongue
Man, you’re very specific user to them laughing

Bro nowadays Google pay gives user Specific offers only especially these Recharges, bill payments and to avoid “invalid/user Specific deal” vote down (although I still get vd for the same, maybe few people can’t read the deal title), I do that, but that doesn’t reduce my deal’s credibility even one bit, it’s more like grapes are sour, if you get it you’re happy else you’re sad, simple

Missing
Deal Subedar
214
1071
1
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Bro nowadays Google pay gives user Specific offers only especially these Recharges, bill payments and to avoid “invalid/user Specific deal” vote down (although I still get vd for the same, maybe few people can’t read the deal title), I do that, but that doesn’t reduce my deal’s credibility even one bit, it’s more like grapes are sour, if you get it you’re happy else you’re sad, simple

aree bro don’t get me wrong, I am asking, how do u get so many user specific deals… I don’t get these most of the time…

Missing
Deal Captain
529
8730
59
Expand
R0417 wrote:

aree bro don’t get me wrong, I am asking, how do u get so many user specific deals… I don’t get these most of the time…

Isme wrong sochne ki koi baat nahi hai bro just explained my side, I’ve few rarely used gpay accs, I’ve few good friends too, they are generous enough to keep me updated about “user specific gpay” offers stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2507
12
R0417 wrote:

How do u get so many user specific deal from every platform… stuck_out_tongue
Man, you’re very specific user to them laughing

😂😂😂
That is why OP has risen so fast in DD bro. Sheer effort and reliable deals ✅

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2507
12
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Isme wrong sochne ki koi baat nahi hai bro just explained my side, I’ve few rarely used gpay accs, I’ve few good friends too, they are generous enough to keep me updated about “user specific gpay” offers stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

shows for me! +🔥

Missing
Deal Cadet
136
391
3

Good find..vu+ .. not lucky though grin

Missing
Deal Captain
529
8730
59
Expand
pingpong wrote:

shows for me! +🔥

Which shows bro, FK video shows?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5153
84

Anyone got good cashback ?

Missing
Deal Captain
529
8730
59
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Anyone got good cashback ?

No bro, as you know it’s about luck, Even if someone gets 20 cb on 50 top up which is the minimum, people are still unhappy,
I saw few dimers VDed citing this deal – not good price, better price available,
sky-high expectations, free mein chahiye sab kuch, there can always be ‘better price’ if that is so… Even they’ll say, FreeCharge 1/- deal I’ll get 10 on 10, but why even pay 1, free mein dedo bhai… joy joy

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5153
84
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

No bro, as you know it’s about luck, Even if someone gets 20 cb on 50 top up which is the minimum, people are still unhappy,
I saw few dimers VDed citing this deal – not good price, better price available,
sky-high expectations, free mein chahiye sab kuch, there can always be ‘better price’ if that is so… Even they’ll say, FreeCharge 1/- deal I’ll get 10 on 10, but why even pay 1, free mein dedo bhai… joy joy

True. Good for those atleast who have to do recharge. Atleast they get something as cashback as these days recharge loots are over.

Missing
Deal Captain
529
8730
59
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

True. Good for those atleast who have to do recharge. Atleast they get something as cashback as these days recharge loots are over.

Yes bro, true, for me atleast these are good, FreeCharge user Specific deals, FreeCharge rs.1 deal, flipkart supercoin deal, mobikwik JIO50P, Google pay Recharge deals, these are my options now briefly to earn cb in rec and bill
Although I pay bills in thousands via Amazon, but sadly, amazon not giving me any offer since last 2 months in my main acc where I generally add gvs, money….

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2507
12
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Which shows bro, FK video shows?

no no. got this offer bhai

Missing
Deal Captain
529
8730
59
Expand
pingpong wrote:

no no. got this offer bhai

Oh this offer showing in your acc, now I got it grinning

Missing
Deal Subedar
302
1243
14

Previously did 5 recharges of 10 each. Now if I do 45 recharge will I be eligible for the offer?

Missing
Deal Captain
529
8730
59
shivkumara27663 wrote:

Previously did 5 recharges of 10 each. Now if I do 45 recharge will I be eligible for the offer?

If it shows in your Google pay offer section then only youre eligible for this , do check before doing Recharge

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
284
1

Hail google, Amazon has betrayed their users recently. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
284
1

Hail google, Amazon has betrayed their users recently. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Captain
529
8730
59
hsmhsm wrote:

Hail google, Amazon has betrayed their users recently. stuck_out_tongue

Barbar bolke sabko scheme bata de unamused

Missing