Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[User Specific] FK+ Members Order 5 Times and Get 100 Supercoins on Flipkart

[User Specific] FK+ Members Order 5 Times and Get 100 Supercoins on Flipkart

1120°
0
0% OFF 0.0

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Got it. But can't find any use for supercoins😂

Avant Garde Avant Garde
Link Copied

For me it's " order 6 times & get 125 supercoins " ....vu for the find

53 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Avant Garde Avant Garde
Link Copied

For me it's " order 6 times & get 125 supercoins " ....vu for the find

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Got it. But can't find any use for supercoins😂

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Watcher wrote:

Got it. But can't find any use for supercoins😂

sad...MYNTRA GV is best use
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Got 75 offer on 4 orders

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied
luckyemerald wrote:

Where to find this offer 

Check in Supercoin section it's showing there.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Got it but don't have 6 orders in short period!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

No use for me as they removed the 8-10% supercoins use for FK vouchers...

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Kya krenge itni saari dhanrashi ka!

Someone put the meme up stuck_out_tongue

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Flipkart's trying to find gold from 'dust' smiley

PS: It's like dimers trying to exchange Gold Dimes with Dimes in Malamaal weekly .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
vin_vin wrote:

For me it's " order 6 times & get 125 supercoins " ....vu for the find

6 orders from flipkart flushed have to think 100 times to place 1 order. Na baba na... Pass this deal...

Critic Critic
Link Copied

It'll take me atleast 5months to complete the target of getting nothing grin

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
MrCritic wrote:

It'll take me atleast 5months to complete the target of getting nothing grin

No minimum conditions mentioned, you can try with Rs 10 gift cards stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy

Take a look at this Flipkart Digital Gift Card on Flipkart

https://dl.flipkart.com/s/hrd7...uN


Edit: Trick Working 1st order done stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Since last month I've 0 sc in my flipkart account..no tension of coins expiry/what to redeem it for relieved

Why to take that load again by using this offer grin

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
vin_vin wrote:

For me it's " order 6 times & get 125 supercoins " ....vu for the find

+1

Avant Garde Avant Garde
Link Copied
MrCritic wrote:

It'll take me atleast 5months to complete the target of getting nothing grin

Phone 1 or 2🌚

Avant Garde Avant Garde
Link Copied

" you'll lose supercoins if all orders are not completed "....lost interest in even trying after seeing this🥲

Avant Garde Avant Garde
Link Copied
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

No minimum conditions mentioned, you can try with Rs 10 gift cards stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy

Take a look at this Flipkart Digital Gift Card on Flipkart

https://dl.flipkart.com/s/hrd7...uN


Edit: Trick Working 1st order done stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Tried this trick....on 1st transaction amount debited but Flipkart gave some error....on second transaction it's successful but it's not counted in the offer🥲

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
vin_vin wrote:

Got supercoins for this order?

Check screenshot all Supercoins will be credited after final order.
Avant Garde Avant Garde
Link Copied
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:
Check screenshot all Supercoins will be credited after final order.
Completed all orders ... But still not credited.... that's the reason I'm asking
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
vin_vin wrote:
Completed all orders ... But still not credited.... that's the reason I'm asking

as per T&C SC will credit on completion, Wait atleast 24,48 hours

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Watcher wrote:

Got it. But can't find any use for supercoins😂

No.You can redeem it on mibilkwik cc paymens/ pay with rewards & much more....

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
m.maharajan wrote:

No.You can redeem it on mibilkwik cc paymens/ pay with rewards & much more....

In mobikwik redemption 1 FK sh!tcoin = ₹0.25

Avant Garde Avant Garde
Link Copied
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

as per T&C SC will credit on completion, Wait atleast 24,48 hours

It's been 4 days already...still I didn't get the coins 🥲

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
vin_vin wrote:

It's been 4 days already...still I didn't get the coins 🥲

Ok plus1

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply