[User Specific] Pay At Shops and Get 30 Assured CB Max up To 500

281°
1
97% OFF 31.0
Missing
Deal Major
1,056
18099
102

https://payt...m/
Pay Twice on different days,

Get assured 30/- cashback after you pay twice ( you can pay same merchant twice at max)

Once per day

Do 3 more Payments, get up to 500 cb or Paytm First Points

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657891/medium/Screenshot_2021-01-01-22-55-49-894_net.one97.paytm.jpg?1609522410
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657892/medium/Screenshot_2021-01-01-22-55-21-330_net.one97.paytm.jpg?1609522438



Expiring In 10 days
16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
1,056
18099
102
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Vu+ kg.can you share me benefit of payrm first points?

Actually got excited about the 300 point thing cause I won only 100 point max till date

This is equivalent to 30/- that is promised by paytm as assured cb after 2 Payments on shops

And 500 point = 50 Paytm voucher, 1000 point = 100 Paytm voucher is there bro you can redeem it once you reach those milestones, not so difficult, Paytm is giving Paytm first Points these days for send money scan QR and add money….

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
160
5890
86
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Actually got excited about the 300 point thing cause I won only 100 point max till date

This is equivalent to 30/- that is promised by paytm as assured cb after 2 Payments on shops

And 500 point = 50 Paytm voucher, 1000 point = 100 Paytm voucher is there bro you can redeem it once you reach those milestones, not so difficult, Paytm is giving Paytm first Points these days for send money scan QR and add money….

Thanks kg

Missing
Deal Subedar
89
2444
2
Siddhartha07 wrote:

@kiranparepally just got 300 Paytm first Points bro for this offer fire



I did scan and pay to a merchant, I have this offer in my acc, how did you get 300 pts bro ? I didn’t get any cb after my payment 

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1
Expand
blackviolate593 wrote:

I did scan and pay to a merchant, I have this offer in my acc, how did you get 300 pts bro ? I didn’t get any cb after my payment 

That’s not cashback but Paytm first point.. you need to get atleast 500 Paytm first point to redeem 50 INR.

Missing
Deal Major
1,056
18099
102
Expand
blackviolate593 wrote:

I did scan and pay to a merchant, I have this offer in my acc, how did you get 300 pts bro ? I didn’t get any cb after my payment 

Did you make your first payment today? If yes do a Payment tomorrow (to the same merchant will work fine too) you’ll get 300 pts (30/-)

Cc @kswaraj

Missing
Deal Major
1,056
18099
102

@goss8877 @saucap @A2Zdeals @androgame @Rocking_since_1992
@Ramesh1997 @Total_Fun
@jaybro @Mayavi
You guys can try and avail this offer if it’s available for your acc (user specific but many users got) assured 30 so..
I availed in all 3 accs myself and got 30 each (300 pts) beneficial if you’re nearing 500/1000 Paytm first points, tia

You can pay same merchant, 2 different days

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
110
4619
43

Paytm is chor. Last I used paytm 2 years back. Thought paytm has changed now so used it in firstcry last week. There was an offer on firstcry for cashback payment done through paytm.
I tried by taking a risk. After payment when the cashback didn’t come, I contacted them and they replied it is user specific. This is kind of fraud they do always.
I am 100 % correct that paytm still same , cheater and fraud.

Missing
Deal Major
1,056
18099
102
whitewalkers wrote:

Paytm is chor. Last I used paytm 2 years back. Thought paytm has changed now so used it in firstcry last week. There was an offer on firstcry for cashback payment done through paytm.
I tried by taking a risk. After payment when the cashback didn’t come, I contacted them and they replied it is user specific. This is kind of fraud they do always.
I am 100 % correct that paytm still same , cheater and fraud.

Yes there was a FirstCry paytm Payment offer, there still is,
You do one thing, show them who the boss is, create as many accs as you can, encash them as much as you can in the wishlist game, take tips from @mrperfect5407 @kiranparepally
I’m serious, do it…

Missing
Deal Subedar
89
2444
2
Expand
blackviolate593 wrote:

I did scan and pay to a merchant, I have this offer in my acc, how did you get 300 pts bro ? I didn’t get any cb after my payment 

Thanks OP sorry forgot to comment, did get the cashback after second payment, got 300 pts Bdwy Congrats on becoming Deal Major 👏👏

Missing
Deal Captain
963
7752
34
Siddhartha07 wrote:

@goss8877 @saucap @A2Zdeals @androgame @Rocking_since_1992
@Ramesh1997 @Total_Fun
@jaybro @Mayavi
You guys can try and avail this offer if it’s available for your acc (user specific but many users got) assured 30 so..
I availed in all 3 accs myself and got 30 each (300 pts) beneficial if you’re nearing 500/1000 Paytm first points, tia

You can pay same merchant, 2 different days

Thanks for the tag and congratz for Deal Major Bro sunglasses
Great year ahead, keep going. wink

Missing
Deal Captain
5,287
12309
33
Siddhartha07 wrote:

@goss8877 @saucap @A2Zdeals @androgame @Rocking_since_1992
@Ramesh1997 @Total_Fun
@jaybro @Mayavi
You guys can try and avail this offer if it’s available for your acc (user specific but many users got) assured 30 so..
I availed in all 3 accs myself and got 30 each (300 pts) beneficial if you’re nearing 500/1000 Paytm first points, tia

You can pay same merchant, 2 different days

As usual Not eligible.. confused
Now its in habit to ingore all user specific titles.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
715
5
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Did you make your first payment today? If yes do a Payment tomorrow (to the same merchant will work fine too) you’ll get 300 pts (30/-)

Cc @kswaraj

saw this at 6th jan today at 3rd sc got like 5 or 10 points only

Missing
Deal Major
1,056
18099
102
Expand
kswaraj wrote:

saw this at 6th jan today at 3rd sc got like 5 or 10 points only

I only did 2 transaction on every acc bro, got 30/- each

Missing