Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
WHP Jewellers 24k 2g Gold Pendant  at 8659 (Effectively).

WHP Jewellers 24k 2g Gold Pendant at 8659 (Effectively).

877°
8659
36% OFF 13495.0
  • 5013
  • 39
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Deal Captain
deals4uu

https://www.amazon.in/s?i=jewelry&bbn=215256603...

https://www.amazon.in/WHP-Jewellers-Balaji-Yell...

10,785 (2.5g) – WHP Jewellers 24kt (999) 2.5 gram Lord Balaji Yellow Gold Balaji Pendant
https://www.amazon.in/WHP-Jewellers-Balaji-Yell...

ombine Below All Offers ↓↓↓↓

• 1st Create A New Amazon Account Or Check Old Account & Collect 5% Cashback Upto ₹750 Coupon
https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

• ₹300 Cashback On ₹3000 (No Code Required For Cashback).

10% Discount Upto ₹3000 With Axis/IndusInd & More Bank Credit/Debit Card.

Maximum ₹3000 Saving With Card + ₹1050 Cashback

Expired
38 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

How 3000 saving with card… It should be max 1349.5 for this offer ? 🤔

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Why gets fooled …no one sells the product on low.rate specially gold ….check gold rate today to buy and selling rate as well there is not much diffrence. Its just sell and discount gimmik to sell gold .

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
deals4uu wrote:

1050 Cashback also

Can you post how you arrived at 8659 for the product you chose?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Can you post how you arrived at 8659 for the product you chose?

Collect 5% Cashback Upto ₹750 Coupon + ₹300 Cashback On ₹3000 (no code) + Pay via Axis Or Applicable Bank CC – Rs.1057 Discount = Total Rs.8659
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
deals4uu wrote:
Collect 5% Cashback Upto ₹750 Coupon + ₹300 Cashback On ₹3000 (no code) + Pay via Axis Or Applicable Bank CC – Rs.1057 Discount = Total Rs.8659

Price of the product is 13,162 on amazon. I dont see 10,785 anywhere in the history via keepa.

And 750 (5%) when worked out backwards is achievable on a product worth 15000, but here you are talking about non-existing price 10,785

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What about the purity and weight of product?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
deals4uu wrote:
Collect 5% Cashback Upto ₹750 Coupon + ₹300 Cashback On ₹3000 (no code) + Pay via Axis Or Applicable Bank CC – Rs.1057 Discount = Total Rs.8659

If its 1st jewellery shopping then 20%upto 200 also there

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
manojambuli27 wrote:

Why gets fooled …no one sells the product on low.rate specially gold ….check gold rate today to buy and selling rate as well there is not much diffrence. Its just sell and discount gimmik to sell gold .

depends from place to place. in july i bought 20gm at avg price of 4520/gm from ajio and then i sold it immediately to my local jweller. when the price of gold in mcx was 47200 he bought gold from me for 48200.(he was selling at 48900)
price in local market is generally higher than mcx price in both selling and buying.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Today 24k gold price 4893
2g… 9786

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Try 2.5gms that will be maximum utilization of offer 10% 1350 + 650cb +300 cb on pendants

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Are we really getting 750CB for this

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
deals4uu wrote:
Collect 5% Cashback Upto ₹750 Coupon + ₹300 Cashback On ₹3000 (no code) + Pay via Axis Or Applicable Bank CC – Rs.1057 Discount = Total Rs.8659

Can u tell how to get deal from app as through link it takes only to rewards page

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which products are eligible for 750 cashback? I generally buy brpl, mmtc or muthoot coins/pendants.
can anybody who has gotten cashback confirm this?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ankittyagi92446 wrote:

Which products are eligible for 750 cashback? I generally buy brpl, mmtc or muthoot coins/pendants.
can anybody who has gotten cashback confirm this?

No I have not

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
srikanth_02846277 wrote:

Try 2.5gms that will be maximum utilization of offer 10% 1350 + 650cb +300 cb on pendants

Have you received it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
anmol.m35458 wrote:

Have you received it

Placed order it shown the cb 958rs at the time of check out so expecting the cb
I will update again once cb recieved

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
srikanth_02846277 wrote:

Placed order it shown the cb 958rs at the time of check out so expecting the cb
I will update again once cb recieved

genrally it is instant, just check amazon pay transactions page

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Looks like 750 cashback is user specific… Not available in all my 3 accounts

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any idea on purity? never heard of this brand in northern india

Missing