Hotness Wildcraft HypaShield reusable outdoor protectio...

Hot Deal Wildcraft HypaShield reusable outdoor protection mask W95 (Pack of 5)

585°
230
Missing
Deal Subedar
411
2829
20

https://www.amazon.in/Wildcraft-HypaShield-reus...
Wildcraft HypaShield reusable outdoor protection mask W95 (Pack of 5)

Expiring In 10 days
41 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2370
24

Ordered… Is it original or ??

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1

I have ordered from Navya sellers , should I cancel it ?

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23149
280

I seriously wish these are fake : P
I paid 500rs for 3 masks sad

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
74
0

Give me any link of 5 to 10 rs item so I can make above 250 rs payment and can take 50 rs as well

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2370
24
gouthampodila10648 wrote:

I have ordered from Navya sellers , should I cancel it ?

Now seller has changed.. now it’s prime seller.. I cancelled and ordered again

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2370
24
agarwal15 wrote:

Give me any link of 5 to 10 rs item so I can make above 250 rs payment and can take 50 rs as well

Order it before it’s gone

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5694
253

should be fake no doubt in that.. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
88
166
4

What is the difference between N95 and w95 bro ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
74
0
Expand
venkateshkckc192 wrote:

Order it before it’s gone

Bro it’s not gonna sold out as so many sellers are selling it at below 250. Btw I ordered from 94% rating seller

Missing
Deal Subedar
304
1844
13
gouthampodila10648 wrote:

I have ordered from Navya sellers , should I cancel it ?

Seller rating of navya collection was better than prime seller

Missing
Deal Cadet
292
724
10

All these are fakes on Amazon. It’s there since long time. Ordered and cancelled.

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
158
4

Myntra is brand partner bought from there

Missing
Deal Cadet
200
783
9
anish666 wrote:

All these are fakes on Amazon. It’s there since long time. Ordered and cancelled.

really ,.,at this price?

Missing
Deal Cadet
255
720
36

I am using them, bought @ 540 (pack of 3) does it job if it is original

Missing
Analyst
45
4300
157

Who knew face mask will be the next fashion accessory on 2020.

Sardarji’s wear vivid colourful pagdi’s to match their attire and personality. Now others have masks to chose smile

After wild craft we should soon get sports brands like puma and Adidas masks instead of the big letters of 3M written on them feeling like a factory worker.

Feeling sad for my women friends and coworkers. Those expensive makeup and lipsticks have to wait LOL

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
25
0

I have ordered it from “Shop 24 Care”. Should I keep it or cancel it?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
309
3608
34
riteshgala22289 wrote:

I have ordered it from “Shop 24 Care”. Should I keep it or cancel it?

Considering selling price of Rs. 180 per piece on other ecommerce sites, most likely these are fakes. There cannot be such huge difference in price of genuine items. I have cancelled my order after seeing reviews on Amazon

Missing
Entertainer
57
36121
368
getready wrote:

I seriously wish these are fake : P
I paid 500rs for 3 masks sad

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617487/medium/6671215Screenshot-20200518-221112.jpg?1589820382 & I have paid 536/-
Haven’t received yet

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23149
280
Expand
saucap wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617487/medium/6671215Screenshot-20200518-221112.jpg?1589820382 & I have paid 536/-
Haven’t received yet

Using the same (Got from myntra for 500)
Good for short duration usage…but there’s this one time the metal nose pin malfunctioned and it hit my cheek so hard that one side got swollen like crazy confused

Missing
Entertainer
57
36121
368
Expand
getready wrote:

Using the same (Got from myntra for 500)
Good for short duration usage…but there’s this one time the metal nose pin malfunctioned and it hit my cheek so hard that one side got swollen like crazy confused

Thanks, will use it gently.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
104
10
alex123456 wrote:

What is the difference between N95 and w95 bro ?

W95 is kind of wildcraft’s mask model no.
Nothing related anything to N95

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
38
0
Expand
binishsoni wrote:

W95 is kind of wildcraft’s mask model no.
Nothing related anything to N95

Gimmick not n95

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
694
33

Should I but it or not? What are the chances of it to be be original?

Sold by AmazingStyle (3.6 out of 5 | 38 ratings) @ 248.

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
184
6

Don’t risk your life, everywhere the price is 150+ , so don’t buy likely fake products going to come

Missing
Perfectionist
1,587
62665
589

What am I missing here.?

Why everyone paying 170 Rs for single mask of these?

Missing