Hot Deal Win upto 300 booking Gas cylinder on min 500 using UPI

406°
200
60% OFF 500.0
Deal Cadet
192
843
3

http://www.amaz...om
Just received this offer after placing an order.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664180/medium/IMG_20210208_082607.jpg?1612752987T&C

Follow the steps below to redeem the reward:
1. Make a Gas Cylinder payment between 01-Feb-2021 12:00:00 PM to 01-Mar-2021 11:59:59 AM of min. value ₹500.
2. Reward is applicable on your gas cylinder payment on Amazon during the offer period. This offer is only applicable if you select Amazon Pay UPI and Pay (Ex: Amazon Pay UPI SBI *******1234) or select UPI and choose the Set up Amazon Pay UPI option and Pay. Cashback is not applicable if you are manually entering your @apl handle in the UPI payment option.
3. This offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer & is valid 1 time(s) per user when you pay using Amazon Pay UPI
4. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days. You’ll receive an email for the cashback. Alternatively, you can also check your cashback at: www.amazon...vs

Expiring In 3 days
42 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
118
5386
29
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Vu+
Any min cb amount mentioned?

No bro, it’s UP TO Rs.300. Got Rs.2, very bad….

192
843
3
Expand
Sigma999 wrote:

No bro, it’s UP TO Rs.300. Got Rs.2, very bad….

That sucks. Amazon nowadays not much dimers friendly disappointed

0
1192
2

Keyword is “UPTO

Check the minimum cashback before making a transaction 😄

118
5386
29
Expand
Sigma999 wrote:

No bro, it’s UP TO Rs.300. Got Rs.2, very bad….

Booked another cylinder today and got Rs.10 CB. So beware, better to go with ICICI-Pockets for Rs.50 CB (10% UP TO Rs.50)

65
56
0

Booked cylinder worth 735 got 10 cb.. better avoid Amazon for LPG

50
62
2

Lpg offers on any other please, I don’t have account with Icici so can we able to access pockets app

248
654
8
guri92g843 wrote:

Lpg offers on any other please, I don’t have account with Icici so can we able to access pockets app

Use supercash

248
654
8
gocool22577 wrote:

Booked cylinder worth 735 got 10 cb.. better avoid Amazon for LPG

When did you book? I booked yesterday at 732 but today, the delivery person took extra 50 from me

120
7934
43
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

When did you book? I booked yesterday at 732 but today, the delivery person took extra 50 from me

Why extra 50?

You should have raised a complaint at indianoil one app.

248
654
8
Expand
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

Why extra 50?

You should have raised a complaint at indianoil one app.

Care to explan bro… I have no idea

120
7934
43
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Care to explan bro… I have no idea

Download indianoil one app and login with registered mobile number. You will find option there

240
3898
12

paytm ke gunn aane suru ho gyee dheere dheere

57
9692
124
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

When did you book? I booked yesterday at 732 but today, the delivery person took extra 50 from me

from today rates hiked by 50

248
654
8
Expand
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

Download indianoil one app and login with registered mobile number. You will find option there

Thanks bro. I’ll do the needful

Missing