Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G (Jazz Blue 6GB RAM 128 GB Storage) | Slimmest (6.81mm) & Lightest (158g) 5G Smartphone | 10-bit AMOLED with Dolby Vision | Additional Exchange Offers Available

Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G (Jazz Blue 6GB RAM 128 GB Storage) | Slimmest (6.81mm) & Lightest (158g) 5G Smartphone | 10-bit AMOLED with Dolby Vision | Additional Exchange Offers Available

557°
18999
41% OFF 31999.0
Royal Challengers Bangalore
homedimer

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09G...4B

Deal Price: ₹23,999

With ICICI Non-EMI: ₹18,999 (3K + 2K)

With ICICI EMI: ₹18,499 (3K + 2.5K)

With ICICI NC-EMI (3 months): ₹18,106


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/764894/original/image.png?1651604323

Info by : @Mayavi


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763992/medium/8414369xcm_banners_summersale_2022_wireless_sbd_217x321-yfe5d-tqprp_434x641_in-en.jpg?1651390924

Whats in the box Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G, Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, User guide, Clear soft case, Screen protector pre-applied on the phone, Type C to 3.5mm converterXiaomi 11 Lite 5G, Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, User guide, Clear soft case, Screen protector pre-applied on the phone, Type C to 3.5mm converter See more
Brand Xiaomi
Wireless Carrier Unlocked for All Carriers
Other camera features Triple Rear Camera (64MP+8MP+5MP) | 20 MP Front camera
Memory Storage Capacity 128 GB

About this item

  • Processor: 5G enabled Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G with Kryo 670 Octa-core; 6nm process; Up to 2.4GHz clock speed; Liquidcool technology, Support for 12 5G bands
  • Camera: 64 MP Triple Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide and 5MP Super macro | 20 MP Front camera
  • Display: 90Hz high refresh rate, 10-bit FHD+ OLED Dot display; 16.6 centimeters (6.55 inch); Dolby Vision support
  • Elegant design that is just 6.81mm slim and 158gms light, makes it a thing of art to flaunt.
  • Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM | 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
  • Alexa Hands-Free capable: Download the Alexa app on to use Alexa hands-free. Play music, make calls, hear news, open apps, navigate, and more, using just your voice, while on-the-go. Just ask and Alexa will respond instantly.
  • 5G Bands SA: N1 | N3 | N5 | N7 | N8 | N20 | N26 | N38 | N41 | N66 | N77 | N78; NSA: N1 | N3 | N5 | N7 | N8 | N20 | N26 | N38 | N41 | N66 | N77 | N78

Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Mayavi
41 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

vu

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

so many phone offers 😂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Really confused which one to buy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There is a 4000 exchange bonus as well (mostly can’t combine with bank offers due to MOV) but this might work out better for some.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

getting 5000 + 500 dicount using icici cc. how are you getting 6000 discount

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Tjs15 wrote:

getting 5000 + 500 dicount using icici cc. how are you getting 6000 discount

prepaid offer + icici offer + 500 coupon , pay with icici card total 6k discount, effectively @ 18999

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:

prepaid offer + icici offer + 500 coupon , pay with icici card total 6k discount, effectively @ 18999

prepaid 3k + icici 2k plus coupon of 500
i guess icici 2.5 is for emi only

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

amongst the cheapest 778G powered phones right now. A great deal around 18k mark with ICICI NCEMI trick. Only weak point being it’s 4250 mah battery that should be decent enough for moderate usage and should last a day in most cases 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

amongst the cheapest 778G powered phones right now. A great deal around 18k mark with ICICI NCEMI trick. Only weak point being it’s 4250 mah battery that should be decent enough for moderate usage and should last a day in most cases 

Can we request to cancel the emi to have benefit of no cost discount, also what about the 199₹ processing fees.

And how soon we have to inform ICICI to cancel emi

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
dealpanda wrote:

Can we request to cancel the emi to have benefit of no cost discount, also what about the 199₹ processing fees.

And how soon we have to inform ICICI to cancel emi

See screenshots below -

1. Availed NCEMI 18118.20 is amount after NCEMI discount

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765031/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-01-13-42-36-55_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg?1651648936

2. After calling ICICI CC and cancellation of EMI, all charges got reversed including Processing fees

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765032/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-02-13-48-15-24_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg?1651649013


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

using the same phone, don’t worth the 18k cost. Display is bad, battery is poor and miui is just horrible. Go for other brand and avoid miui if possible.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Good deal. Voted up. Waited  a while for a deal on this to materialize before ultimately buying Redmi Note 10 Pro for my father who would have much preferred a lighter device. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

amongst the cheapest 778G powered phones right now. A great deal around 18k mark with ICICI NCEMI trick. Only weak point being it’s 4250 mah battery that should be decent enough for moderate usage and should last a day in most cases 

What is the NCEMI trick?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How does this compare with Realme 9 5G SE which is listed at 19,999 (6 / 128 variant) minus SBI bank offer minus 2000 exchange bonus?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bajirao1 wrote:

What is the NCEMI trick?

take on max nocost emi period and after 2 days and within 15days callup customercare and cancel no cost emi and pay in full. The emi interest given upfront by amazon is profit. 

works well with icici 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
playdime wrote:

take on max nocost emi period and after 2 days and within 15days callup customercare and cancel no cost emi and pay in full. The emi interest given upfront by amazon is profit. 

works well with icici 

Neat trick. Thanks for sharing.

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

Good deal. Voted up. Waited  a while for a deal on this to materialize before ultimately buying Redmi Note 10 Pro for my father who would have much preferred a lighter device. 

Check Poco M4 pro 4G too once, 178 grams ..At ₹12999

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Now only giving 3k off instead of 5k

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Check Poco M4 pro 4G too once, 178 grams ..At ₹12999

Already bought RN10 Pro couple of weeks ago. Thanks for the suggestion. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any 108 mp camera mobile which actually have worth camera .??please suggest 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bad reviews. Better stay away. I have observed all the model on discount this season are failed models. Have u seen Any successful model on discount?

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
rayzz wrote:

Bad reviews. Better stay away. I have observed all the model on discount this season are failed models. Have u seen Any successful model on discount?

I am also on same boat. Want to exchange poco F1 but didn’t found any good one around 20 to 25 range

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sachiru wrote:

I am also on same boat. Want to exchange poco F1 but didn’t found any good one around 20 to 25 range

Check Vivo t1 5g in Flipkart

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
rayzz wrote:

Check Vivo t1 5g in Flipkart

Want sd 8 series processor

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Please suggest the best phone between 14-17, with a good camera, and low gaming.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pradeep.gr wrote:

Please suggest the best phone between 14-17, with a good camera, and low gaming.

how about Samsung F23??

Flame Flame
Link Copied
rayzz wrote:

Bad reviews. Better stay away. I have observed all the model on discount this season are failed models. Have u seen Any successful model on discount?

If u find any let me know

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
code_ino wrote:

how about Samsung F23??

Thanks for suggesting it.
Buy It has only 3.6* ratings at Flipkart for camera!!!! 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

Thanks for suggesting it.
Buy It has only 3.6* ratings at Flipkart for camera!!!! 

rn 10 pro

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply