Xiaomi launches Mi KN95 Mask in India

250
50% OFF 500.0
  • 708 Views
  • 18 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Missing
Mobile Guru
1,389
3614
24

https://store.mi.com/in/search_mi%20k...95
Mi KN95 Protective Mask Specs

  • BFE > 95% (size equal or greater than 3-micron meter)
  • PFE > 95% (size equal or greater than 0.1-micron meter)
  • 4 layers (Outermost and Innermost non woven material, 2 layers of melt blown)
  • GB 2626-2019 certification
  • 10 to 12 hours of usage on a continuous basis

The Mi KN95 mask is priced at Rs. 250 for a pack of two, while a pack of 5 costs Rs. 600. It is available at Mi.com, Mi Homes and Retail stores across India.

Expiring In 22 days
17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
42
0

Very funny. China mask for China virus 🦠😂😂😂. Don’t even think about buying it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
326
25

Normal Indian n95 mask costs 25-30 rs locally. Why not buy that but waste money on this.

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
543
2

If their tshirt cost rs 999, then it can cost rs 250 joy joy joy

Now days are not far enough when Xiaomi will sell cow dung

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3214
89
adifrank wrote:

Normal Indian n95 mask costs 25-30 rs locally. Why not buy that but waste money on this.

Because India is full of FAKE masks. Thats why. Why else do you think India has highest daily case count in the world?

Stop buying 25 rupees mask because those will definitely give you corona.

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/coronavirus...
https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai...
https://www.vantageasia.com/epidemic-fake-face-...

Missing
Critic
23
2035
44
adifrank wrote:

Normal Indian n95 mask costs 25-30 rs locally. Why not buy that but waste money on this.

Those aren’t N95. Even before corona N95s weren’t available anywhere near that insanely low price. 25 rupees Lol.

If one can afford, get a proper N95 mask from the likes of Venus or Magnum. But for people like me to whom it’s not affordable just use 3-ply surgical masks. There is one good brand available on Amazon who sells them. Those surgical masks which your local medical shops sell are fake as well. Just have the mindset to spend behind good masks, please.

Missing
Critic
23
2035
44
ssgrocker wrote:

Very funny. China mask for China virus 🦠😂😂😂. Don’t even think about buying it.

Craft a worldwide urgency, offer a solution for the same afterwards. This is the how it goes my friend, this is how certain countries became economic powerhouses at first place. India will be doing the same very soon, in fact they are already doing it.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3214
89
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Craft a worldwide urgency, offer a solution for the same afterwards. This is the how it goes my friend, this is how certain countries became economic powerhouses at first place. India will be doing the same very soon, in fact they are already doing it.

Yes. And CHina has joined COVAX. Soon it may give free vaccines to poor countries and China will become a God in the eyes of those countries. Then China will rule the world. 😉

Missing
Deal Cadet
248
466
4
chirag.b wrote:

Use hankey
Best option

May god bless you with sheer luck.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
42
0
amit3131 wrote:

Must be Smart Mask mask

Now that is a great idea and a first I guess. Do something about your idea and you might be famous overnight.😀

Missing
Deal Subedar
353
1477
16
Expand
ssgrocker wrote:

Now that is a great idea and a first I guess. Do something about your idea and you might be famous overnight.😀

Is raat ki subha nahi

Missing
Deal Cadet
318
717
12
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Those aren’t N95. Even before corona N95s weren’t available anywhere near that insanely low price. 25 rupees Lol.

If one can afford, get a proper N95 mask from the likes of Venus or Magnum. But for people like me to whom it’s not affordable just use 3-ply surgical masks. There is one good brand available on Amazon who sells them. Those surgical masks which your local medical shops sell are fake as well. Just have the mindset to spend behind good masks, please.

Bro.. can u share link…

Missing