Hot Deal
Yogabar Fruits&Nuts Muesli  (500 g, Box)

Yogabar Fruits&Nuts Muesli (500 g, Box)

556°
224
50% OFF 450.0
Pro Deal Legend
Censuresh
Moderator

https://www.flipkart.com/yogabar-fruits-nuts-mu...

Yogabar Fruits&Nuts Muesli (500 g, Box)

General

Brand
  • Yogabar
Base Ingredient
  • Fruits, Nuts
Quantity
  • 500 g
Type
  • Muesli
Maximum Shelf Life
  • 6 Months
Organic
  • No
Container Type
  • Box
Food Preference
  • Vegetarian
Model Name
  • Fruits&Nuts Muesli
Suitable For
  • Men, Women
Nutrient Content
  • NA
Ingredients
  • NA

Expiring In 2 days

Deal Wiki

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Better price at pharmeasy with very good offers

325 less 50% discount for refill pack and additional coupon, cashback and payment discount.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check expiry dates.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

its herbal???

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek_abhishek202147 wrote:

This variant not available in 700gm pack at my location, ordered almond one for 249less offers yesterday.

These are available at this price from quite a while. I have ordered this 700gm pack when there was this flat ₹75 off offer around a month back.

Dark chocolate one also available at same price of ₹250

https://pharmeasy.in/health-care/products/yoga-...


Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
abhishek_abhishek202147 wrote:

Better price at pharmeasy with very good offers

325 less 50% discount for refill pack and additional coupon, cashback and payment discount.

Thank you! VU.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i think yogabar muesli is 400gms n 700 gms…

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
bsnt wrote:

i think yogabar muesli is 400gms n 700 gms…

500gm is available too. But it looked very similar size of 400gm..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
satkan19 wrote:

500gm is available too. But it looked very similar size of 400gm..

They must have manufactured a 500 gms pack specially for you.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
bsnt wrote:

They must have manufactured a 500 gms pack specially for you.

What?? The 500 gms packets were available for more than months now..
If you don’t know it, you must have inferred from this post atleast!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
satkan19 wrote:

What?? The 500 gms packets were available for more than months now..
If you don’t know it, you must have inferred from this post atleast!

Yeah, its a stupid repacking company i suppose like most of these bangalore based online sellers are, to have a 400 n a 500 gm pack  Product is good tho  bought quite a few packs off d 700 gms from jiomart at 50% off.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bsnt wrote:

Yeah, its a stupid repacking company i suppose like most of these bangalore based online sellers are, to have a 400 n a 500 gm pack  Product is good tho  bought quite a few packs off d 700 gms from jiomart at 50% off.

Please accept my apologies @satkan19 for a stupid reply to you. I was unwell n not thinking straight  Sorry bro. vu.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
bsnt wrote:

Please accept my apologies @satkan19 for a stupid reply to you. I was unwell n not thinking straight  Sorry bro. vu.

np bro. Glad that you felt it back right! TC.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply