Hot Deal Zingoy: Paypal complete 4 transactions and get additional Rs150 cashback

769°
350
50% OFF 700.0
Deal Lieutenant
87
3368
28
Zingoy Coupons
Deal Expired

https://www.zingoy.com/tc/paypal...er
50% cash back up-to Rs. 200 on 1st transaction within 5 days post transaction.

Minimum transaction amount Rs.400/-

offer is valid 12th Feb till 29th Feb during this month
If the same user does 3 more transactions, minimum txn value of 100Rs each (total 4 transactions) within the offer period, will qualify for additional Rs. 150 cash back voucher on their 4th transaction

Eligible users, will get additional Rs. 150 cash back within 10 working days from their 4th transaction.

Detailed process to avail the Offer Customer/Users shall have to transacton Zingoy to be eligible for the offer Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option The Coupon Code can be availed once for all users during the campaign period.

The Coupon Code shall reflect against the PayPal payment option Sign-in into the PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added) In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, Zingoy policies on the same apply.

In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke to take appropriate action. The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Zingoy (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; © coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of Use. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system.
PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you.

Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback.

PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer / not award the cashback at all. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You

Expired about 1 year

Deal Wiki

Get 50% cashback upto Rs 200 On your first ever Paypal transaction (minimum transaction of Rs 400)
Get Rs 150 cashback on next 3 transactions of minimum Rs 100 each.
Total Rs 350 cashback in 4 transactions

32 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
7
1078
16

bro if u know please mention the site for those paypal is giving instant vouchers..

75
79
0
Temet_Nosce wrote:

bro if u know please mention the site for those paypal is giving instant vouchers..

▶️ BookMyShow – 100% Cashback Upto Rs.500 ( Gift Card Also Applicable)

▶️ Myntra – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 500

▶️ Pharmeasy – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 600

▶️ Niki – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 300

159
145
1
Expand
mai_bhi_lootunga wrote:

▶️ BookMyShow – 100% Cashback Upto Rs.500 ( Gift Card Also Applicable)

▶️ Myntra – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 500

▶️ Pharmeasy – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 600

▶️ Niki – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 300

Same qsn, first time PayPal ever or first time via the ecommerce site ?

49
2712
17
Expand
mai_bhi_lootunga wrote:

▶️ BookMyShow – 100% Cashback Upto Rs.500 ( Gift Card Also Applicable)

▶️ Myntra – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 500

▶️ Pharmeasy – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 600

▶️ Niki – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 300

plus1
78
132
1

Bro, I did first transaction in medlife via First transaction in PayPal & got cashback & then I returned before delivery, then full amount got refund & cashback has canceled by PayPal.
Now my question is, am I eligible for PayPal first ever transaction offers??

Please respond let others known. pensive

92
3340
34
India77 wrote:

Bro, I did first transaction in medlife via First transaction in PayPal & got cashback & then I returned before delivery, then full amount got refund & cashback has canceled by PayPal.
Now my question is, am I eligible for PayPal first ever transaction offers??

Please respond let others known. pensive

Nope,but you can try. If not received then just cancel order

63
1026
12
Expand
mai_bhi_lootunga wrote:

▶️ BookMyShow – 100% Cashback Upto Rs.500 ( Gift Card Also Applicable)

▶️ Myntra – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 500

▶️ Pharmeasy – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 600

▶️ Niki – 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 300

Niki is it giving instant cashback? Valid on any gift card?

1
2451
37

If amy1 want delayed cashback , then magicpin gives 400 on 800 with 7wd delayed cb; on transaction via paypal. plus1

187
3842
33

What is this offer exactly? If we transact 400+100+100+100+100 for zingoy via PayPal we get 200+150 cashback right?

1
2451
37
rajarew wrote:

What is this offer exactly? If we transact 400+100+100+100+100 for zingoy via PayPal we get 200+150 cashback right?

Delete

188
1810
37
rajarew wrote:

What is this offer exactly? If we transact 400+100+100+100+100 for zingoy via PayPal we get 200+150 cashback right?

is this offer applicable for users did 1 txn earlier on paypal then doing 3 more txns of Rs 100 now?

187
3842
33
Expand
DealSeeker1 wrote:

is this offer applicable for users did 1 txn earlier on paypal then doing 3 more txns of Rs 100 now?

I have no clue about this offer dude? I am just asking not telling.

187
3842
33
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

trns 400+100+100+100(at least 100)
cb 200+150

We need to start 400 txn with new paypal account right? So overall 350 cb on 800(in tranches) spend ,that too no guarantee.that’s why zingoy is great 😜.instead better use magicpin or anyother offer .

10
8655
75
Expand
rajarew wrote:

We need to start 400 txn with new paypal account right? So overall 350 cb on 800(in tranches) spend ,that too no guarantee.that’s why zingoy is great 😜.instead better use magicpin or anyother offer .

Jis thaali mai khaana usi mai shed🤪.

Yup u got it

1
2451
37
Expand
rajarew wrote:

We need to start 400 txn with new paypal account right? So overall 350 cb on 800(in tranches) spend ,that too no guarantee.that’s why zingoy is great 😜.instead better use magicpin or anyother offer .

@ zingoy 350 cb on 700 in 4 transactions …whereas magicpin 400 on 800 in single tran plus1

75
79
0
Expand
Superdry wrote:

Niki is it giving instant cashback? Valid on any gift card?

I paid my electricity bill yesterday using pockets card and got instant cb

Pockets card are not working anymore

73
62
0
India77 wrote:

Bro, I did first transaction in medlife via First transaction in PayPal & got cashback & then I returned before delivery, then full amount got refund & cashback has canceled by PayPal.
Now my question is, am I eligible for PayPal first ever transaction offers??

Please respond let others known. pensive

Same problem bro

83
460
20
Expand
coolfriend07 wrote:

@ zingoy 350 cb on 700 in 4 transactions …whereas magicpin 400 on 800 in single tran plus1

Bro can i able to use multiple PayPal accounts on a single magicpin account?

108
8191
42

Why not give direct and simple offers, like “spend 500 get 250 for first ever transaction on PayPal”
rather than twisting and playing with us.

120
7884
43
hotchap wrote:

Why not give direct and simple offers, like “spend 500 get 250 for first ever transaction on PayPal”
rather than twisting and playing with us.

Thank you for choosing to pay with PayPal. We reviewed your transaction on #### ######### Private Limited, transaction I’d ########### and found this particular transaction does not qualify for the cashback voucher as per our terms & conditions . You can continue shopping for your favorite local and international brands with PayPal and enjoy the benefits of a safer way to pay.

This is the reason. And you can’t argue with them.

Missing