Hot Deal Zingoy - Timesprime ₹1105 Cashback by Purchasing through them + 50% Payzapp Cashback

666°
0
100% OFF 999.0
  • 5686 Views
  • 78 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Analyst
0
4175
34
Zingoy - Timesprime ₹1105 Cashback by Purchasing through them + 50% Payzapp Cashback
Deal Expired

https://www.zingoy.com/shopping/times-prime-sub...



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598817/original/Screenshot_2019-12-18-12-01-57-454_com.zingoy.app.png?1576650776

Extra 20% off with code TP003


That’s the max cashback


PM me for refer code

Expired about 1 year
77 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
4175
34

PM me for referral code ( But you can’t avail both referral benefits and cb)

48
6276
85

Upto is the main culprit here..

220
336
5

https://www.zingoy.com/shopping/times-prime-sub...
Times Prime Subscription Discount Offer: Yearly Subscription At Just Rs.999+ Extra 20% Off On Membership+ Flat 50% Off via PayZapp
Expires 31 Dec
To avail this offer use coupon code TP003

Extra cashback of Rs 1105

220
336
5

First deal posted by me hope every1 likes it.

0
4175
34
kool12385 wrote:

First deal posted by me hope every1 likes it.

Sorry it’s a repost @admin

220
336
5
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Sorry it’s a repost

I just now got the notification thats its back on zingoy with 1105 cashback

10
14
6

Inbox me to get times prime referral + step by step process to activate membership + how to get 500rs Amazon gv or 500rs Myntra voucher which is account specific + all possible benefits + 100 instant discount + 50% payzapp cashback + everything related to offer for extra cashback

66
349
14

Times prime 👎

0
4175
34
Deal_Alerts wrote:

Inbox me to get times prime referral + step by step process to activate membership + how to get 500rs Amazon gv or 500rs Myntra voucher which is account specific + all possible benefits + 100 instant discount + 50% payzapp cashback + everything related to offer for extra cashback

+1

66
349
14
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Why is that so?

Not much worthed offers in times prime . And zingoy can’t be trusted.

222
486
13

Please direct message me if anyone need times prime referal link to get 100 off on subscription


Usage of timesprime subscription Membership:
1.Get 8 pass from box8 pro
2.Swiggy super for 3 months 3.Dinout: Ultimate dining previleges 4.Get 1 year gaana subscription 5.TOI+ subscription

Offers
1.Burger kings (12 coupons) 2.Yatra(24 coupons)
3.The man company
4 chai point
5.Cultfit(10 classes free)
6.Big basket (100 off coupons)
7.1mg (30% off on medicines every month.

There are lot of offer.

195
519
6

anybody trier

0
4175
34
rakesh.dhupper2203 wrote:

Please direct message me if anyone need times prime referal link to get 100 off on subscription


Usage of timesprime subscription Membership:
1.Get 8 pass from box8 pro
2.Swiggy super for 3 months 3.Dinout: Ultimate dining previleges 4.Get 1 year gaana subscription 5.TOI+ subscription

Offers
1.Burger kings (12 coupons) 2.Yatra(24 coupons)
3.The man company
4 chai point
5.Cultfit(10 classes free)
6.Big basket (100 off coupons)
7.1mg (30% off on medicines every month.

There are lot of offer.

@mantu8201102

74
472
2
co0l1992 wrote:

Upto is the main culprit here..

Where is upto flat CB on zingoy?

0
4175
34
Expand
Bharath405 wrote:

Where is upto flat CB on zingoy?

He is talking about payzapp I guess

339
36
5
Deal_Alerts wrote:

Inbox me to get times prime referral + step by step process to activate membership + how to get 500rs Amazon gv or 500rs Myntra voucher which is account specific + all possible benefits + 100 instant discount + 50% payzapp cashback + everything related to offer for extra cashback

Please send the details, thanks

48
6276
85
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

He is talking about payzapp I guess


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598819/original/IMG_20191218_122920.jpg?1576652388
In the thread it is written Flat and Upto in zingoy App..

0
37578
587
rakesh.dhupper2203 wrote:

Please direct message me if anyone need times prime referal link to get 100 off on subscription


Usage of timesprime subscription Membership:
1.Get 8 pass from box8 pro
2.Swiggy super for 3 months 3.Dinout: Ultimate dining previleges 4.Get 1 year gaana subscription 5.TOI+ subscription

Offers
1.Burger kings (12 coupons) 2.Yatra(24 coupons)
3.The man company
4 chai point
5.Cultfit(10 classes free)
6.Big basket (100 off coupons)
7.1mg (30% off on medicines every month.

There are lot of offer.

Out of all these only swiggy is somewhat worth for me confused

0
4175
34
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598819/original/IMG_20191218_122920.jpg?1576652388
In the thread it is written Flat and Upto in zingoy App..

It is flat ₹1105 only as their payout is ₹1105/sale so that must be flat

50
35
1

Details please

220
336
5
ak_43 wrote:

Details please

Sent

116
70
3

Plz send the details to me too

50
20
1
Deal_Alerts wrote:

Inbox me to get times prime referral + step by step process to activate membership + how to get 500rs Amazon gv or 500rs Myntra voucher which is account specific + all possible benefits + 100 instant discount + 50% payzapp cashback + everything related to offer for extra cashback

Plz send thw details bro

54
20
1

please send details me too.

Missing