Zomato [Upcoming] Faasos Entire menu for Rs. 179 on Sunday

122°
179
Missing
Deal Newbie
55
73
1

https://www.zoma...om
Zomato’s upcoming offer for Sunday, Fasoos Entire menu for Rs. 179

Expiring In 2 days
5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Pro DealHunter
985
41468
330

Faasoos is highly overpriced , even paying 10₹ is wasting your money 😆

Missing
Deal Subedar
62
1112
9
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Faasoos is highly overpriced , even paying 10₹ is wasting your money 😆

Their Wraps is really amazing and worth the price! Try it once

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
149
3514
32
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Faasoos is highly overpriced , even paying 10₹ is wasting your money 😆

I agree with you plus1

Missing
Pro DealHunter
985
41468
330
Expand
Guru_bhai wrote:

Their Wraps is really amazing and worth the price! Try it once

Yes I ordered that one also with PayPal 100% cb offer , still regreated after taking 1 bite 🤪

Missing
Deal Newbie
39
91
2
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Yes I ordered that one also with PayPal 100% cb offer , still regreated after taking 1 bite 🤪

I think you like double Masala. Faasos has lite taste with ghee

Missing